4-2 Komatsu-Chou SijoSagaru 4 Choume YamatoOojiDou, Kyoto, Japan

IchiEnSou Rates and Deals

IchiEnSou Kyoto Reviews

francha francha
Friendly Hostel in Geisha Land Kyoto Jun 28, 2011
This is a great place. I stay here every time I go anywhere near Kyoto. The women's dorm is four futons on a tatami floor. Men's dorms includes bunk beds. There is a large bathroom with a nice shower. There is a community room a garden. Ichiensou is friendly and personal. Yashi is almost always on hand to give advice or go out to dinner with. The Geisha quarter of Kyoto is steps away and you're almost certain to see Maiko walking around with their lacquered hair and platform shoes. Everything is convenient, including bus stops, two subway stops nearby, great tourist shopping, and a covered shopping street about 6 blocks away. A bed is about Y3000, a real bargain for Kyoto. I like nice hotels, but Ichiensou is special even for people who could afford much more. It's friendly for young and old. I like it at 60 as much as my 18 year old niece does. Tell Yashi Francha sent you.
The female dorm

Related Travel Blogs About IchiEnSou

Traditional Japan
Kyoto has the biggest concentration of temples I have seen since Angkor! There are so many beautiful shrines and in all honesty, every one of them is worth seeing. On our first night we visit Yasaka …Kyoto I spend most of my time hanging out at IchiEnSou guesthouse, even though this isn't my hostel. A traditional…

Check IchiEnSou Rates and Deals