Find a Iceland Travel Buddy

Looking for a Iceland travel buddy? Meet Iceland travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 691,105 members and has been featured in:

to March 1, 2018
Bruno is traveling to Iceland
My passions are travel and photography. I consider myself a Travel Photographer. I love to travel around the world to take pictures at amazing places. I'm from the Algarve/Portugal, the perfect …
to November 30, 2017
Jez is traveling to Iceland
Looking to do a 8-10 day self-drive photography trip around the ring road, including (hopefully) northern lights. Let me know if you're looking for the same kind of thing!
to December 24, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Iceland
looking for a nature lover and also good taste in photography so we can take great photos too
to November 28, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Iceland
I want to do the full ring road. I have mapped out many major landmarks from water falls to geyers. I would like to rent a 4x4 SUV and looking for other travelers to join me and split the cost with!
to November 19, 2017
to November 20, 2017
1 vouch
I am actually going to one of my dream destinations! I hope I see volcanoes and Auroras...
to November 27, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Iceland
Hi, I'm going to Iceland ans planning to rent a car. Currently looking for travel buddies who want to split the rental and gas costs. Who wants to join?
November 20, 2017
to November 28, 2017
Luisa is traveling to Reykjavik, Iceland
I am looking for someone to go anywhere in Iceland I will be staying in KeflavĂ­k a hostel nearby to the airport just almost an hour to Reykjavik
November 22, 2017
to November 29, 2017
Tomeu is traveling to Iceland
Hi!I'm from Spain and I'm 21. This is gonna be my firts travel alone. But I'm looking for a people to share costs, and know new people. My idea is rent a car (4x4 if it's possible) and try to travel all around the island. Sorry my english.
November 22, 2017
to November 26, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Iceland
I really would like to meet a local who can take me around Iceland and see places the tour guides do not take you to and see the country from a locals perspective.
November 24, 2017
to November 27, 2017
George is traveling to Iceland
traveling with my mom. renting a car. wondering if another adult-child and parent pair want to team up and reduce the car rental cost. I'm very specific about the time/dates. Land at 4am, fly out at 4pm
November 27, 2017
to December 6, 2017
Andile is traveling to Reykjavik, Iceland
7 vouches 2 awards
I LOVE life , its beautiful .Im interested in meeting new people and hoping to meet a travel buddy too :)
November 28, 2017
to December 3, 2017
Nacimi is traveling to Iceland
Traveling solo, looking forward to connect with Locals and Travelers
December 3, 2017
to December 8, 2017
Tyler is traveling to Iceland
Anyone up for an adveture to Iceland??
December 3, 2017
to December 16, 2017
mark is traveling to Iceland
just a simple,easy-going, open-minded person who loves to travel and can try/do anything while traveling such learning from other people, cultures, places.. you name it Now who wants to invite me …
December 5, 2017
to December 13, 2017
Eliza is traveling to Iceland
1 vouch 1 award
I like travelling free and easy, no rush. Not really into big crowds and shopping, noise. Like cool architecture, awesome sceneries, pretty and peaceful places with nice people. need a break from too…
December 7, 2017
to December 10, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Iceland
I will be visiting Iceland for 4 days and I know it is a short duration however I am looking for travel buddies if somehow it works out. Primarily I am going to see Northern lights so hoping it is the right time to visit.
December 8, 2017
to December 22, 2017
Zoe is traveling to Iceland
Looking for someone to travel with in December to Iceland for a 3/4 days.