Find a Iceland Travel Buddy

Looking for a Iceland travel buddy? Meet Iceland travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 697,614 members and has been featured in:

to March 1, 2018
Bruno is traveling to Iceland
My passions are travel and photography. I consider myself a Travel Photographer. I love to travel around the world to take pictures at amazing places. I'm from the Algarve/Portugal, the perfect …
to April 11, 2018
Kevin is traveling to Iceland
No set dates but within the next 4 months I would like to travel to Iceland and explore on a budget.
to March 30, 2018
James is traveling to Akranes, Iceland
Hoping to meet some wonderful and explore Icelandic life in my three months in Akranes!
to May 1, 2018
Juancho is traveling to Iceland
This world is so big and our planet is so wonderful and is waiting for us to experience it. Let 's travel together and get lost in beautiful places! I live in Buenos Aires and I love this place. I…
to January 19, 2018
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Iceland
Looking for a travel buddy to rent a car and do some road tripping for a few days. would like to see the golden circle, hit up some out of the way hot springs and see the northern lights.
to January 22, 2018
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Iceland
Looking for people to travel with and share car rentals with!
January 21, 2018
to January 29, 2018
Desisla… is traveling to Reykjavik, Iceland
I would like to do a trip around Reykjavik and looking to find travelbuddies who would like to meet new people same as me!
January 26, 2018
to February 3, 2018
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Iceland
Hi! I'm planning to drive around Iceland (incl. Golden Ring and the eastern parts of the iland) and spend some days in Reykjavik. I'm looking for travel partners.
January 28, 2018
to February 2, 2018
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Reykjavik, Iceland
January 31, 2018
to February 6, 2018
Vanessa is traveling to Iceland
1 vouch
"To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries." by Aldous Huxley. I work hard to travel harder! =)
February 9, 2018
to February 20, 2018
1 vouch
Hey! Traveling around here will be pretty costly so if You’re going here around these dates, rent a 4x4 and split the cost for fuel etc yes I’d be so glad to join you!
February 9, 2018
to February 21, 2018
Kate is traveling to Iceland
I plan on taking my first retirement check and blowing it on myself! Can't wait to visit Iceland. Most of my travel has been on camping trips in the US. Visited Ireland and Hawaii, but that was LO…
February 10, 2018
to February 18, 2018
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Iceland
Hi there. I want to see the northern lights as well as the ice Caves and as much as I can from Iceland in winter. I plan to return in the summer again to see the changes. I would like to rent a car and share the costs if possible with someone.
February 12, 2018
Melody is traveling to Iceland
February 16, 2018
to February 22, 2018
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Iceland
Looking for the travel buddies to explore this beautiful place with, share the car with, better can drive.
February 17, 2018
to February 24, 2018
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Reykjavik, Iceland
Just booked my flights! Can't wait to photograph the amazing landscapes. Any TravBuddy's going to be in Iceland on these dates?