Ice - The Show at The Riviera in Las Vegas

2901 Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV, USA

Ice - The Show at The Riviera in Las Vegas Reviews

tomassgringo tomassgr…
Ice at The Riviera in Las Vegas - Very Entertaining and Highly Recommended Jun 21, 2009
I highly recommend Ice - Direct from Russia at The Riviera Hotel in Las Vegas. Ice was a show that had not made it high on my list, but part of a package that was offered when I booked my stay at the Riviera. Ice is a show from Russia on Ice. Since the tickets were free, I felt we had nothing to lose. I was entertaining a friend from Colombia, South America and he had wanted to see a Vegas style show and I felt this would fit the bill.

We were seated at a table with 2 ladies visiting from Reno and the stage was VERY close! Great tickets especially for free.

The show was EXCELLENT! I had expected to see figure skating to somber music, but it was far more! Cirque du Soleil style aerobatics on ice, comedy, and some sexy entertainment but still family suitable! A young, beautiful, talented cast! I now have a strong desire to date Russian ice skaters. hehe Even if we had paid full price $75 - $95 it would have been worth it, but check to see if you can get tickets comped with a stay! I only paid $39 a night for the package and like I said, got 2 free show tickets and 2 free buffets!

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals