Ibiza

Spain

Ibiza Reviews

Manooona Manooona
Beautiful place, great bars and clubs and lovely food Mar 12, 2011
I absolutely loved Ibiza, i can say without a doubt it was one of the best places I have been on holiday too.

I stayed in San Antonio Town, it was only a 10 minute walk to the Ibiza town, and its a nice pretty walk along the beach too, loads of bars and clubs - now i know loads of people got o ibiza for the night life and the big clubs but I actually had a much better time just in and out the bars of the 'west end' We also had a great little night spot along from out hotel named Buckaneeros or something like that and it was great fun, loads of free shots and as always very flattering bar men.

I would advise to go all inclusive though, at least that way you know you cana lways eat! lol

The beaches were great, and lovely and clean too and there are always loads of boat trips etc as well as lovely little shops to nose around - Definately get yourself upto the sun set strip cafe del mar and the what not such a lovely view although drinks are expensive along here many people jsut take a little pic nic and watch the sun set fromt he rocks!
Ibiza  Map