Ibiza Hotels

Browse 45 Ibiza, Spain hotel reviews for 411 Ibiza hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

5 stars
$95 - $334

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Ibiza

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Ibiza Hotels and Deals

#1 of 411 hotels in Ibiza
jeminigirl says: "We chose to stay in this hotel after a recommendation from a mutual friend who h..."
#2 of 411 hotels in Ibiza
mode85 says: "Playa D'En Bossa is the place to stay in Ibiza if you like the beach party scene..."
$25
#3 of 411 hotels in Ibiza
Faziri says: "2010 this was our hotel of choice! one word "AMAZING" the location is right bang..."
$32
#4 of 411 hotels in Ibiza
andyrossonero says: "I often try to be cautious when qualifying a place to stay, considering I've bee..."
#5 of 411 hotels in Ibiza
Faziri says: "This place is in the the more up market area of Ibiza in Playa d'en Bossa. The h..."
#6 of 411 hotels in Ibiza
dubaidude says: "Wish had stayed longer than my 3 day stay, but with a travelbuddy/friend staying..."
#7 of 411 hotels in Ibiza
mydubaiguide says: "I had a great experience at the hotel and location is just too good. We arrived ..."
#8 of 411 hotels in Ibiza
hannahbonanner says: "This hotel was pretty sweet! Cheap, good location and great view because its rig..."
$55
#9 of 411 hotels in Ibiza
haidgirl says: "what an amazing hostel!! was such a great place to stay...brightly painted mural..."
#10 of 411 hotels in Ibiza
LeighBR says: "If you're coming to Ibiza to enjoy the nightlife, Ushuaia is the perfect place t..."
$120
#11 of 411 hotels in Ibiza
suncity74 says: "Hotel Tagomago is the right place to be if you are looking for a nice, quiet hot..."
$31
#12 of 411 hotels in Ibiza
LeighBR says: "My husband and I travelled to Ibiza at the end of Sep beginning of Oct 2013 for ..."
$63
#13 of 411 hotels in Ibiza
fionamarie says: "Basic 2 hotel but great value for money and an excellent base for a short stay...."
$35
#14 of 411 hotels in Ibiza
jdig0304 says: "Ibiza is the party capital of the world during the summer. What better way to st..."
#15 of 411 hotels in Ibiza
ola3rd says: "Just back from a week in Ibiza, and I am soo thrilled we made the best decision ..."
#16 of 411 hotels in Ibiza
ashturner says: "this hotel is an ideal place to base yourself for exploring the north of the isl..."
#17 of 411 hotels in Ibiza
fred178 says: "My Friends and I decided to go to Ibiza last year after our A-levels, and it was..."
#18 of 411 hotels in Ibiza
harrington87 says: "I stayed in this hotel in September 2010 for 1 week. The best thing about thi..."
$23
#19 of 411 hotels in Ibiza
world-traveller123 says: "I recently visited Ibiza for the some last minute European sunshine and the lege..."
#20 of 411 hotels in Ibiza
mehr73 says: "I was travelling on my own ,arrived at ibiza airport at 1:20 am and found the bu..."
#21 of 411 hotels in Ibiza
xxdominiquexx says: "Excellent Service from all Hotel staff through to the maids, cooks, service staf..."
#22 of 411 hotels in Ibiza
fredlupin says: "Talamanca beach is the closest beach to Ibiza nightlife. A few minutes from Pach..."
#23 of 411 hotels in Ibiza
livingibiza says: "Stayed in the Reco Des Sol apps in August 09, Quite a good base for a clubbing h..."
$40
#24 of 411 hotels in Ibiza
Manooona says: "I stayed here with some family members and friends in September last year - 2010..."
$43
#25 of 411 hotels in Ibiza
Catz0377 says: "These are a very nice collection of villas. They each have their own pools and s..."
Ibiza