Ibis Styles

Chang Mai, Thailand

Compare Chiangmai Hotel Rates (1.3km away)

Ibis Styles Chang Mai Reviews

bekkanewman bekkanew…
Ibis Styles, Chang Mai - Thailand Mar 28, 2015
I only stayed at the IBIS Styles for one night when I went to Chang Mai. It was your average budget hotel, the room was clean but very basic, the toilet and shower were only separated from the rest of the room by a sliding wooden door, so if you have a dodgy Thai tummy, prepared for your travel buddy to smell it!! Awkward!! haha!! There were 2 computers in the lobby you could use for internet, but it's not a lot when it's such a big hotel. Breakfast was basic, but better than nothing! We had dinner here as well, the food is incredibly spicy, I couldn't eat it!! but the staff were all so kind and friendly! We walked to the zoo from this hotel but don't do it! We asked the receptionist if she could tell us where to get a taxi, "oh walk it's only 5 minutes" 45 minutes later in 30 degrees we arrived - too hot to walk around the zoo haha!! So just get a taxi, it's a 5-10 minute drive! The hotel is good if you're travelling around and need a quick stop off, there's a shop about 5 minutes away to buy water. The hotel is on a main road, so quite busy, but I couldn't really hear it from the room unless I opened the window. The rooms have air con and a tv, and wifi! It's just an average hotel I guess!

Compare Chiangmai Hotel Rates (1.3km away)

Chang Mai Map