Ibis Style Jakarta Airport

Check Jakarta Hotel Deals

Ibis Style Jakarta Airport Reviews

yuness yuness
Nice for Transit Hotel Jul 23, 2016
From Cisarua, Bogor to Ibis Styles Soekarno Hatta airport is around 2 hours by highway. Arriving at the hotel, were greeted by the friendliness of the staff of this hotel. The reservation process also does not take long. Room design is very nice with a comfortable bed, toilet and bathroom with hot/cold shower, kettle with tea/coffee,air conditioning, hair dryer and television with many channel from local and international also good free WIFI in the room.Nice hotel with unique design.

The hotel is located only 2,5 km near the airport Soekarno Hatta. It is appropriate for the purpose of transit or stay overnight then to catch your flight. From the name obviously quality is offered above the usual ibis and ibis budget. There is a free shuttle bus to and from the airport for all of the terminal at the airport. Shuttle bus is clean and with ac.This hotel is also near the shopping center just walk 10 minutes, where there are many restaurants and coffee shops.

Breakfast time between the hours of 3:00 to 10:00 am, for the morning breakfast was tasty and quite a lot of variety choice. Also we tried the lunch and dinner meal here is very nice and tasty. The swimming pool was good and unique although a little small.

We enjoyed to stay at this hotel and easy access to go to the city of central Jakarta by bus or taxi.Highly recommended for every people who want to stay here near the airport of Jakarta.
yasuyo yasuyo
It has free shuttle bus to the airport Nov 24, 2014
I've stayed one night here as our flight going back to Osaka was early morning,especially that day it held a ceremony for a new president in Jakarta,since I've got that info from local freinds they recommended me to stay near the airport,I agree with that as now I knew Jakarta traffic.

The hotel is very close to the airport,1 hour away from the city by high way. We've got a twin room and the cost was quite cheap. The lobby has high roof top,there is a modern bar and a looking nice restaurant at the lobby. Also a swimming pool is at the garden which is middle of buildding. At night,this pool is quite looking nice with light up.

The room number is nice with showing morden style. And when after we enter our room,it quite nice. Nice pop color,the single beds are quite big enough,they put coffee,tea,the water for free. The shower room is a bit tiny though wasn't big matter for me.

Tere is a menu for restaurant. I didn't use restaurant but the menu showed me it has quite well menu.

For me,Ibis is a bit nicer than business hotel...but at here this quality is quite good.

And my most liking thing is they has a free shuttle bus to the airport. No need booking,just come to lobby and say. It has quite often schedule. They dropping us each airport,it takes around 10min from the hotel but finally we went to 3rd terminal far away so it took 20min I think.

If you need to stay near the airport,I definitelly recommend you to stay the hotel.

But I heard that if you come to get this hotel from the airport,it might be hard get to with road rule. So better go to there when you depaerture.
View from our room,there is a pool
room number
our room
yasuyo says:
Jenny,never try it in HongKong! Too tiny...but I quite liked here "Ibis style airport".
Posted on: Nov 26, 2014
trippin_jen says:
I always see this name but have never tried. I should pay more attention to Ibis in my next travels! Looks nice!
Posted on: Nov 25, 2014
yasuyo says:
Oh,really! I only had an experience of Ibis in HongKong! I liked this one,was pretty nice:)
Posted on: Nov 25, 2014