Ibis Phuket Patong Hotel
Ibis Phuket Patong Hotel Rates and Deals
Ibis Phuket Patong Hotel Reviews
A pleasant stay near the beach Jun 13, 2010
1. The hotel is located very near to the beach. Only 5 minutes walk.
2. The area is quiet. I don't like hotels alongside main road because sometimes the glass is to thin to avoid noise from the road. Thus, disturb your sleep at night.
3. There is a mini market and taxi stand in front of the hotel. It is also near to seafood stalls/restaurants that opens only at night on the main road.
4. The room is wide enough. I booked the Family Room. It consists of 1 double bed and 1 bunk bed. So, it accommodates a family of 2 adults and 2 children.
5. Toys and play station with one dedicated LCD is a big plus.
1. Most of the games of the play station are broken. You should bring your own to avoid disappointment.
2. As problems of staying at Ibis everywhere, they don't have a toilet shower head for the toilet. We are used to have it, not only toilet papers to clean everything so it's a bit uncomfortable.
Part of the Phuket, June 2010 travel blog
2 / 2 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!
Ibis Patong!!! Oct 23, 2009
This is my fourth Ibis, and i am really happy with it. All Ibis hotels are quite similar, thats the point, after staying in different cities, you now that your room is always the same. You can find everything in a snap. Well situated, clean and futuristic. WIFI in the room and all over the hotel. Nice pool, close to everything. i really recommend this franchise. The best of all, great price and great buffet breakfast.
Part of the AROUND THE PLANET... travel blog
Part of the list Indispensable Travel Tips for a Long Voyage...
Ibis Phuket Patong Hotel Overview
The Ibis Patong is situated just 500 meters from Patong Beach and five minutes to downtown where you can enjoy shopping, dining and nightlife. Bike and car rentals are available at the front desk so you can travel through the countryside and see the beautiful gardens and swaying shade trees, and of course, take advantage of a quick dip in every one of the beaches along the coast. The airport is 45 minutes from the Ibis Patong Phuket; shuttle service is available.
The Ibis Patong Hotel has 260 modern and charmingly decorated rooms with authentic Thai furniture. Each has Wi-Fi, air conditioning, room service, a full bath and minibar.
Built in 2008, the Hotel Ibis Patong Phuket offers a lovely onsite Thai restaurant serving tapas and full meals, not to mention the lounge where drinks and food are available around the clock. All sorts of water sports can be arranged including scuba diving and windsurfing. Other amenities include 24 hour front desk, parking, currency exchange, airport shuttle service, and multilingual staff.
Ibis Phuket Patong Hotel Amenities