Ibis Paris Montmartre

Ibis Paris Montmartre Rates and Deals

Ibis Paris Montmartre Reviews

ilkandi ilkandi
It's kind of nice away from downtown Jan 21, 2012
The Hotel Ibis... it's a mixed bag. Got the room overlooking the cemetery on 4th floor I think... it was very quiet. The staff were young and friendly. No problems there. Their English wasn't great but we were understood. I think they're used to dealing with a lot of tourists, because it's only a few steps away from the crowded Moulin Rouge.

The location... close to a subway so although it's a little far from the major sights they're easy to get to. The immediate location is a bit sketchy, but I felt pretty safe. (I'm a 6'2" muscular guy who understands French so "pretty safe" may be relative). But, if you want to feel like you're in "reality" then you may like it. There's a very very cute area 10 mins walk away that's packed with street markets, boutiques, and restaurants called Sacre-Coeur. Amazing church on a scenic hill. I'd definitely visit again and spend the day chilling out there.

I had 2 complaints:

1) It was cold. Freezing cold. The thermostat in the room didn't work, and as I far as I know it's as decorative as the "close" button in many elevators. Partially my fault because we kept returning late and tired at night and rushing out in the morning. I complained the first night and got 2 extremely thin red blankets which didn't help at all. I guess I should have complained 4 more times!

2) All you can eat hotel buffet, skip it. It's a convenience for lazy people with low standards. Starch, mushy still-frozen fruit and bitter OJ. I'm a carnivore. There's a buffet place called "Flunch" a block away (breakfast till 10), and maybe a block and a half to a crepe place on the street. A Ham/Egg/Cheese crepe for breakfast is 1/4 the price of the hotel buffet and keeps you full for hours. I love crepes now.

So it's a mixed bag. If you're on a budget and you don't have a low-maintenance GF I'd recommend it, it wasn't bad.
silveryz silveryz
Perfect no frills hotel in a perfect location!! Sep 17, 2010
The location of the hotel is perfect. Literally 2 mins walk from the Place de Clichy Metro station. About 2-3 mins walk to Moulin Rouge. Easily accessible. If you get a view of the Montmartre Cemetery, you'll probably be lucky enough to be able to see Sacre Couer as well! Overall it's a great hotel if you're not looking for a 5 stars accommodation.

The only reason why I rated the service as Average is due to a particular blonde girl who works on the graveyard shift. From my check-in to my request for the daily internet access password, the girls at the front-desk were wonderful. However on the day of my checkout which was at 6am, the blonde girl who was at the desk were incredibly rude. I've booked a taxi the night before to Gare de L'est and the front desk girl told me it was done. After my check-out, I asked the blonde girl if she knew where should I wait for my cab, at the lobby or outside. She just shrugged her shoulders and said 'I don't know'. At about 6.10am, I got nervous that if I don't get to the station on time, I may not be able to find the platform for my train. I asked her again and got the same shrug and she disappeared into the office. I now regret that I did not note down her name so that I can log a formal complaint.
silveryz says:
hahaha she can always go to a hair salon to get it done...
Posted on: Sep 18, 2010
bernard69 says:
she was probably jealous of yr black hair:)
Posted on: Sep 17, 2010

Ibis Paris Montmartre Overview

This budget hotel offers value for money, and is just five minutes from Place de Clichy. Paris's attractions, such as Théâtre de Paris and Cafe Des 2 Moulins are easily accessible on foot.

For the comfort of guests, the Ibis Paris Montmartre offers non-smoking rooms. Free Wi-Fi access is available. Staff at the front desk are on hand to look after the needs of guests on arrival. This hotel proudly features a pets-accepted policy. Additional hotel facilities include a business centre, a safe-deposit box and meeting rooms.

If you're travelling with a family in tow, the Ibis Paris Montmartre offers spacious rooms geared towards the requirements of families and kids. Amenities featured in the rooms include a telephone, a TV and cable / satellite channels.

Ibis Paris Montmartre Amenities

• TV
  • Photocopier
  • Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower