Ibis Hotel Arcadia Jakarta

Ibis Hotel Arcadia Jakarta Rates and Deals

Ibis Hotel Arcadia Jakarta Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Nice Little Hotel at the city centre Aug 03, 2013
I stay at this hotel for a couple of nights while visiting my friend in Jakarta Indonesia. The location is really nice, close to main sights and busy street with plenty of street food, restaurants, shopping malls and within walking distant to my friend place – which is a bonus.

Opposite the hotel has 2 nice and delicious restaurants which sell seafood – price in one of the restaurant is really expensive - especially the live crab and fish, one dinner cost almost Rp.1,000,000 = usd100 for 2 people. I like the other restaurant which offers more diversity range of food (mostly Indonesian and Chinese food), less expensive, and the food also very tasty. I think it called “bakmi 3” restaurant.

It is only 10 minutes by taxi to major shopping centers like Plaza Indonesia and Grand Indonesia.

Anyway, the check in at this place is very easy as I only turn up without any reservation. They still have room available and I need to pay in advance. It cost usd 51 per night with buffet breakfast for two people. Free car park in front of the hotel for hotel guests. They only asked for the passport and photo copy it, and do not have to fill any form, just sign it.

The elevator work quite fast and I arrive in the room quickly – the bell boy carries my bag and shows the room. Nothing fancy in this hotel, the room is quite small in size with big windows toward the city; it has nice and comfortable queen bed with sofa inside the room.

Modern amenities inside the room, from the desk to work, flat screen television and especially the air condition which I really need in this climate, modern bathroom and very nice view from the top floor toward the city. Surprisingly very quite inside the room as the hotel have double glass windows. Free wireless internet from the room and the whole building. I did not see other guests at night time while I stay here except during breakfast time which was very busy.

Buffet breakfast was good with many Indonesian and Western food and also fresh tropical fruits. I love big breakfast especially on holiday which I do not have to cook it and I eat like pig, until my tummy could not handle anymore. Since I stay alone but the room price is for 2 people including breakfast, I invited my friend to have free breakfast with me. We enjoy the food very much and linger in the restaurant with the coffee even after the breakfast finished.

Receptionist was very friendly and helpful. Map provided freely and plenty of taxi outside if you did not drive a car. They advised, the “blue bird taxi” is the safest in Jakarta.

The lobby and restaurant is nice place to have a drink and chat with friend. There are several ibis sister hotel at the same street with similar price and many hotels scatter around, I would not mind stay at this place again if I come to Jakarta.
hotel buildinig
hayley_phoon hayley_p…
Affordable and easy access to the city Nov 26, 2013
Good hotel with good location and it is in the central of Jakarta, access to the mall is very easy, you're able to reach by a short walking distance, if you doesn't mind with the heat and the traffic along the way.

The room overall are perfect, but they view from the room it just comme ci comme ça.. nothing perfect just some old roof, but that's ok. Important good bed, good room and everything clean.

Staff are very attentive there, internet are good in the lobby but in the room, isnt so good, as the conenction keep disconnected.
bagusferriyanto bagusfer…
Great Location May 31, 2011
Luckily I just only stay for one night in this hotel paid 555.000IDR.

I made my check-in after Medan and long drive from the airport around 10pm. There was only one person in-charge at the receptionist desk. I was a bit ill at that time.

She was busy serving a japanese/ korean guests with her limited/ average english communication. Let just say, she stood me up for 15 min and not even asking for excuse. Finally another guy came and help me with my check-in procedure.

I would just simply prefer another hotel to stay during my visit in jakarta since they have lots to offer.

The breakfast was average, and the view from your window give slum impression of jakarta (some part of it)

Just good for the experience.
My room (dont get the ambiance)
View from my room
View from another side of this hot…
vicmayor vicmayor
Centrally Located Feb 21, 2009
I stayed at this Hotel sometime in 2007. It is centrally located. Sarinah Department Store and some other Malls are just nearby. The Staff are friendly. The Hotel is clean, room is smaller than my previous hotel but it is Nice and Clean. The Breakfast is okay, the selection is enough, not overwhelming.

Ibis Hotel Arcadia Amenities

• Ticket Service
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Shower
  • Pool Outdoor
  • Security and video surveillance in public areas
  • Luggage Storage