Ibis Budget Warszawa Reduta

Check Warsaw Hotel Deals

Ibis Budget Warszawa Reduta Warsaw Reviews

EmyG EmyG
Ibis Reduta Jun 02, 2014
I know this brand so I was pretty sure I won't be disappointed. The hotel is what one would expect from an Ibis; consistent with many of their other hotels across the world. It is a budget hotel, clearly not Hilton or Novotel but I was pleased of my room standard. I stayed here two nights before my departure to Lanzarote. It is a pretty cheap place to stay in Warsaw. It was cheaper year ago as far as I remember but still the price is good. Hotel provides free WIFI which is not so fast but was enough for what I needed. The password changes every 24h so you need to take a new one from the reception desk everyday. I stayed here just two nights so it did not bother me at all. Better, Premium - WIFI is provided as well if needed, but it is not free of charge. Check-in was quick. The Ibis Budget Reduta hotel is connected to the other standard Ibis hotel and if you want or need you can use the facilities of the one with higher standard even if you don’t stay there. The lift require your room card to operate it and it talks.

Our room looked very modern. It was spotlessly clean and tidy, well decorated with green shrub trees on the walls. The bed was very comfortable and pretty big. Despite hotel location which faces the street I could not hear anything from outside. Also I must admit that the accommodation was quiet with no noise from other residents. The room was clean but very small. I liked the lighting system of the room. Looked so romantic! The shower in Ibis Budget Warszawa Reduta is in the room which is something unusual, however it did not disturb me at all. Matt glass door does not give much privacy but for couples it is okay. The shower has a cool lightening too. Colorful one that change the colour together with water temperature. Toilet has no lock but as far as I remember non of the hotels I stayed in had, or maybe they had. I’m not sure now. TV in the room is with moderate choice of channels in many languages. I liked also the window blinds which even from the brightest day can make a dark night.

Hotel is situated in Ochota district. It is the only one disadvantage. There is nothing interesting in the nearest surroundings. However access to the centre is really easy and it takes just 8 minutes to get to the Palace of Culture and Science and about 10 minutes to the Royal Route. A bus stop is just next to the hotel. It is so easy to reach the hotel from the airport and both Central and West Bus / Rail Stations.

I recommend this hotel for those who look for a nice place to stay for a good price. However I recommend it rather for a short stay in Warsaw. For a longer stay I would advice to search something different.
Connection between Ibis Budget and…
Chokk says:
Congrats on the feature :D
Posted on: Jun 05, 2014
monky says:
Congrats on your featured review!:)
Posted on: Jun 04, 2014
rsvpme says:
Congrats on coming back with a bang up Feature !
Posted on: Jun 04, 2014

Ibis Budget Warszawa Reduta Overview

Located in Ochota, the Ibis Budget Warszawa Reduta is a perfect base while in Warsaw. Warsaw city centre is within an easy 10 minute drive from the hotel.

Ibis Budget Warszawa Reduta Amenities

• Hair Dryer
  • Complimentary Toiletries
  • TV
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower