Ibis Budget Hotel

Check Krakow Hotel Deals

Ibis Budget Hotel Krakow Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
No frill budget stay Apr 16, 2017
The taxi driver has trouble finding the hotel location even though he has a gps on the car. We stop at the Mercure hotel and then ask direction how to go there.

At this time, I start turn on my phone and check the hotel location which actually not too far from where we parked the car.

Finally, we arrived at the hotel front door which located a little bit hidden from the main street and it was not that far from the Mercure hotel.

The reception was friendly, full of smiles and speak English well.

Our booking and key was ready since I already check in through the internet a couple days before we arrived as I booked it through Accors website directly, so we do not need to give passport or any other information.

The reception told us the necessary information and if we want to purchase breakfast, it is available at the hotel, since our room rate does not include breakfast. There is free mineral water in the lobby, where guest can fill in their water bottle anytime.

I also see a snack and drink vending machines at the lobby available for guests use with a fee.

Our room located at the fifth floor and we have to use a key card to activate the elevator. Luckily the reception gives two key cards to us, otherwise one cannot go up if go out alone. This is very good at the security side, so non guest can not go up to the room and we will be safe. Since the location of the hotel is right behind the main train station (one block).

This is a budget hotel, therefore the room is on the small side around 15sqm, however it was clean and have an ibis standard hotel. There is one double bed and one single bed, a place to hang clothing and a couple of hangers.

The small hand basin located inside the room.

The private bathroom was quite small, however I like it as it has a separate toilet with the shower room.

The window in the room, have a view toward the train station, and we can see the place was busy day and night.

I was glad as it was very quiet in the room at night time. The bed was comfortable.

The air condition can be adjusted manually.

The flat screen television working well and have an English channel and bbc news.

There is a breakfast room at the ground floor next to the reception area. However our room rate does not include breakfast, so we have breakfast outside at the café, so I can not comment on the breakfast served in the hotel.

The next building is a sister hotel which called ibis hotel, and it has a restaurant which is open for lunch and dinner. The price is very reasonable. However we did not dine there.

The location was quite far from the noisy old town. It takes around 10-15 minutes’ easy and nice walk from the hotel. Plenty of other hotel, restaurants, shopping centre and small shops nearby, even the money changer, since we need to change some money when we were there. We stayed 2 nights at this hotel. We booked taxi from the hotel to go to the airport early in the morning and the taxi was waiting outside on the time agree.
small shower