Iberotel Grand Sharm

Ras Om El Sid, Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
Iberotel Grand Sharm - The main pool area
Iberotel Grand Sharm - Every day I returned to the hotel I found my bed like this.  And for some strange reason I really liked this.  :D

Check Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Deals

Iberotel Grand Sharm Sharm El Sheikh Reviews

stian79 stian79
Nice hotel Aug 05, 2011
I stayed at Iberotel Grand Sharm in 2007 when I took my PADI diving licence in Sharm El Sheikh.

The staff are extremely friendly and always smiling. I woke up at 6 am everyday to go to the diving school and always met the maid outside the door smiling and waiting for me to leave the room so she could start cleaning my room. The old smiling lady was a good start in the morning.

The hotel has several pools. A large pool by the ocean and some smaller pools around many of the apartment complexes.

All in all I can highly recommend this hotel as it has good breakfast buffets and it's nice and quiet if that's what you're looking for. Basically a family hotel.

If I remember correctly it also has scuba rental by the Oceanside and a reef just outside.
The main pool area