Iberostar Torviscas Playa

Check Tenerife Hotel Deals

Iberostar Torviscas Playa Tenerife Reviews

Dani3baby Dani3baby
Perfect service that deserves plenty of stars. Sep 03, 2011
I have been to the Iberostar 3 times and I have always been happy with the service the only thing that I don't like about the Iberostar is the fact that it isn't full board you can only have half board that is my only complaint.When first walking into the hotel it is spotless and you have the stars that the hotel have learnt shining into your eyes. The reception area is very nice and is very clean. When checking in you get offered a glass of ice cold fresh orange juice they keep your passport for 24 hours when checking in. The bell boy takes your suitcases why you take a wonder around the hotel, the first thing me an my family went for was the bar which is on the same floor as the reception area, we had cocktails and spoke to the bartender from there on after making a rapport with that particular bartender, he would be the only one to serve us he was absolutely lovely. we then carried on looking around the hotel and we saw the entertainment area this is quiet a big room for the night shows they have a number of night shows that take place like...

- Grease - a classic in hotels this was done by the entertainment team.

- flamingo - love watching these dancers so energetic and passionate

-Lion king - I actually took part in this sometimes they will get the audience involved and they asked me to be one of the animals is was stunning.

And of course if you are a family that is coming to the hotel this hotel is fully family suitable on the night time there is also a mini disco I took part I the mini disco also I was the mascot for them I forgot the name of the mascot but have the children jump on me and follow me around with excitement was wonderful.There are 3 pools in the hotel and one of those pools has a jacuzzi in it and that jacuzzi is just wonderful on the skin it was lush as long as you don't mind sharing it with strangers that is. throughout the day there are a number of activities that you can go from tennis to yoga. within the restaurant there is always plenty to choose from and sometimes they will have country themed nights like when I was there they Mexican and German themed nights the best bit of the food and drink for me is the fresh fruit and the fresh juice it is so refreshing there is also a snack bar by the pool.

when going to our room we were pleased to see that our suitcases were there waiting for us the hotel room was already and smelling nice when walking into the room the curtains were closed and the cleaners always do this after cleaning to keep the room cool for when you come back the beds aren't the most comfy beds I've slept on but I'm the kinda person that believes there no bed better than my own.

the bathroom has the normal facilities bath, shower & toilet. two sinks his and hers and there is also a hair-dryer and the normal free products from the hotel like

-sewing kit

also in the wardrobes there is a safe for your passports and money in depending on what room you have and how much you pay I think I'm not sure but there is a private pool on top of the roof me and my mom managed to sneak in and it is so quiet and relaxing.

well this is all I have to say about this hotel if you would like to ask me anything feel free to contact me here on travbuddy one more quick thing to say is the staff are lovely and so are the cleaners and also there is a games room and there are telephones and privates internet boxes.

Check Tenerife Hotel Deals