Iberostar Cozumel

Iberostar Cozumel Rates and Deals

Iberostar Cozumel Reviews

scubafan scubafan
Management has no heart May 14, 2011
I actually like this property but the management has no heart. My boyfriend and I booked an all-in vacation for 1 week and my boyfriend couldn't go at the last minute because his Father was in hospital dying. I understand no refunds but I asked for free Internet so I could communicate with him and see how he was doing but they said it wasn't their fault that he couldn't come so no. I asked for some day passes for the hotel so some friends off the hotel could join me for a meal (after all they where paid for) and they said no. I had to eat 21 meals in a row alone because management was so inflexible. I will never stay there again.
Nicolejd Nicolejd
Amazing experience Aug 26, 2011
I've been to Cozumel 5 times and keep going back here because it is overall amazing. It has some exotic life and wonderful people. It's an all inclusive and it's right on the beach with different activities everyday and shows every night and a small club to go to at night where you can hang out with the other resorters and workers. It's so much fun but also relaxing by the pool. Pool games, dance, beautiful beach. You won't regret going there.
flycat flycat
Perfect diving vacation Jan 14, 2011
Excellent hotel !

We went there for a 2 weeks vacation and upgraded to the room directly on the beach ! 15 steps from the scuba center !

Food was excellent troughout the 2 weeks with a lobster and crab all you can eat buffet for the New Years Eve party !!!

Dressel Divers were impeccable !

The bungalows are so much better than big complexes (we rented a scooter and took a look at the other hotels like Melia, Cozumeleno and Hotel Cozumel)

Location of Iberostar was A1 for diving. 10 minutes boat ride maximum to reach the sites. We even come back to the pier between dives (for bathroom breaks and food !!!)

Dive masters Jake Gibons, Che White, Charles and Marcos were top notch !!!

Next time i go to Cozumel, Iberostar is the place i'll go to !!!
SpringMM SpringMM
Iberostar Cozumel Aug 06, 2011
This is by far the best hotel! All inclusive (drinks and meals). The good is pretty good quality too although when I went there during Thanksgiving holiday was better. I got my diving license there too :) It was very pleasant to study and trained there while drinking tea, coffee, mojito and wine :)

Iberostar Amenities

• Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Body Treatments
  • Facial Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower