Ian's Pizza

www.ianspizza.com - (773) 525-4580

Ian's Pizza Chicago Reviews

danielle_8101 danielle…
"Pizza in Heaven? Yes!" Feb 12, 2011
As I am on the last leg of getting over a bad cold what better way than to order a pizza. Now, sure Chicago is known for the deep-dish pizza BUT I am a thin crust type of girl (shh don't tell anyone..) and for the longest time I have been on the hunt for something not only tasty but original. Anyone can throw some pepperoni and green onions on a pizza pie but tonight my taste buds thanked me so much that I had to eat a total of 4 HUGE slices. We are talking New York Style big!

First of all let me just say that I was skeptical. But.. I can now truthfully say that if you are in Chicago and want a flavorful pizza in the Lakeview/ Lincoln Park area: ORDER IAN'S NOW! The Mac N Cheese.. yes I said Mac N Cheese pizza will change your life. There was not an overload of cheese, just the perfect amount of macaroni noodles cooked to perfect all blended together with ooey gooey goodness. The crust was chewy and not overcooked or burnt. Woohoo!!

If Mac N Cheese isn't your thing then try the Cheesesteak or the BBQ and Pineapple. Wow. What are you waiting for??
Mac N Cheese has grown up!
robzvoice says:
Great review, Danielle! ;-)
Posted on: Feb 13, 2011