IT City

Bangkok, Thailand

IT City Bangkok Reviews

Johnpro Johnpro
Nothing Cheap Nothing Impressive ! Aug 27, 2008
Been there at August 2008 .

It is not something very important for me but I want to share my Experience with you .

This is a computer shopping mall and was the bigger in Bangkok at year 2008 .

I am writing this review just to inform you , because my job is computer engineer and I have my own company .

Is impressive with the first look because we will see hundred of computer shops in a mall .

All the famous brands are there from HP , Acer , Toshiba Sony ,epson , canon etc .

Many various accessories , laptops , printers and peripherals for you .

As I know this piece of market the prices was really high and higher from my country Greece .

Almost the letters on the laptops are in Thailand language and of course what about guarantee ?

Many different problems to stay away from a Market with higher prices and without guarantee .

So at the end is more better to buy electronic equipment from your country because you're more safe :)

Some pictures also upload .

Related Travel Blogs About IT City

My trip to Bangkok!
It did not take too much time for me to plan and visit Thailand, especially to the capital city Bangkok. My initial impression to make a trip to Bangkok was because of their temples (Wats), Buddha st…city Bangkok. My initial impression to make a trip to Bangkok was because of their temples (Wats), Buddha statues and the river…
Bangkok, City of 12 Million
"A mystical, yet overwhelming city that I hear captures your heart as it runs over it at the same time. From the culture to the traffic, from the temples to the streets, from the Venice of the eas…city is sure to be remarkable in ways unknown. "  -- Lindsey Jones, before arriving in Bangkok         To be dead…
the 1st trip of 2009
Today I've plan to take 2 of my new friends from TravBuddy to visit some interesting places in Bangkok BUT so pity that both of them can't make it cause they had party hard during pre & post New …Bangkok ;P so I decided to walking around the old city of Bangkok alone ha ha ha .... I started my 1st trip…

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals