IPS Lounge Hostel

Check Seoul Hotel Deals

IPS Lounge Hostel Seoul Reviews

angelaeden angelaed…
Cozy hostel with friendly staff Feb 08, 2013
This was my first time to stay at a hostel (and travel solo!), supposedly in a mixed dorm room, but fortunately I was bunked in with two friendly girls from China. It was pretty easy to locate, and quite near a subway station so it was very convenient. There's a bank, several convenience stores around the area, and it's only a 5-minute walking distance away from the Namsangol Folk Village. The receptionist was very friendly, and he took all of my luggage up to the third floor (they don't have an elevator). they have free WiFi access and free breakfast (composed of coffee, noodles and bread) too! The only thing I didn't like about it is that the two girls already took the lower bunks so I had to get the upper bunk which hurt my feet every time I had to climb up and down, LOL. But it didn't really bother me that much. Overall, I loved the place and wouldn't hesitate to stay there again if I go back to Seoul.

IPS Lounge Hostel Overview

The IPS Lounge Hostel is located only a short walk away from Myeong-dong and within a 20 minute walk to the city centre. The hostel is conveniently located for sightseeing in Seoul with Myeongdong Cathedral only 10 minutes away.

IPS Lounge Hostel Amenities

• Coffee / Tea Maker
  • Microwave
  • Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower