IP Boutique Hotel
IP Boutique Hotel Rates and Deals
IP Boutique Hotel Seoul Reviews
Comfortable hotel in a laid back ex-pat area Oct 12, 2012
We stayed at IP Boutique for 4 days during July 2012.
- Hotel located on the same street as the Itaewon subway line, very easy to get around the city using "T-money" card which is essentially a credit card for trains where you pre-load money, and it deducts from the card on when you leave a station, calculating the fee you owe automatically. Easy to get to the city and shopping districts.
- On the Incheon Limousine Bus line from the airport
- Great coffee across the road "Zoo Coffee" and a very comfortable, hipster, western restaurant a few doors up that serves my favourite drink in Korea "Bellini".
- Close to the USO Army base where the DMZ Tour departs.
- A $5 US cab fare to Insa-Dong, a great little uni town with cobbled streets of trinket-shops.
- Was hard to get to Namsan mountain from Itaewon, had to go to the city first.
- Phone in my room wouldn't work, hotel couldn't fix it, had to use reception phone.
- 6-8 doors up there is a Korean restaurant that claims it is "tourist friendly!". Not only were the rude to us, they overcharged us by pretended not to understand us asking for plain rice and bringing us bimimbap. The bill was really expensive, and the food was horrible. Avoid eating at the korean places on this strip, much better can be had in the inner city area near the main subway exits.
Could be Pro/Con depending on the person
- Not good for someone who wants to immerse themselves in culture or language, english widely spoken and there's western food everywhere.
- restaurnt in hotel have the Adele record stuck on repeat. I read this on expedia before i went and giggled, but it was less funny when it was literally all i heard whilst staying there.
- Bathroom lacking privacy... ok for couples, might be an issue for friends/room share.
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!
IP Boutique Hotel Overview
The IP Boutique Hotel Seoul is located on the slope of Mount Nam San in central Seoul and is adjacent to the Han River, which is famous for its beautiful scenery. Guests can reach the downtown area in just 10 minutes by car. The airport can be found just 15 miles away from the IP Boutique Hotel Seoul.
Twenty three comfortable and well furnished rooms can be found spread out throughout the IP Boutique Hotel Seoul. Each room is outfitted with a variety of modern amenities to help make each guest’s stay more pleasant.
The IP Boutique Hotel Seoul is a 3-star hotel that contains amenities and facilities for both business and leisure travelers. A restaurant that serves a selection of Korean, Japanese, and Western cuisine can be found on the property. Those traveling for work may wish to make use of the hotel’s business center. An elegant game room, which is fully equipped with new slot machines, can be enjoyed 24 hours a day.
IP Boutique Hotel Amenities