IKEA Shanghai

Shanghai, China

IKEA Shanghai Reviews

ariluvs2travel ariluvs2…
Why did it take so long to get here? Jan 03, 2010
Ok, when I moved to Shanghai i was missing alot of little things. Including a place to dry my clothes when I doscovered that my washer dryer combo only had no intention of drying.

IKEA was the answer,why didnt i go sooner.Who knows. I bought a wardrobe for my clothers for about less than 300 yuan, this was a small price to pay to complement the tiny closet my apartment provides.

I also bought mugs 30 yuan(large ones, bc apartenyly the chinese dont drink as much tea as I do), candles candle holders 3yuan each, a thermos (stainless steel 69yuan). Also IKEA was a nice stop for alcohol, about 90yuan for a bottle of vanilla vodka, abd U got a free small bottle to match it!

Anyway my point is ikea has alot of necessities that I didnt expect to find, and is MUCH less expensive than I could have hoped to find in US. If you are moving to china short term, make ikea one of your first stops. Even if you dont need all these things just yet, I promise there will be something there that will make your life easier!

PS the art is also veryinexpensive as well. May want to check this out as well.

Check Shanghai Hotel Deals