285 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL, USA
www.ihop.com - (305) 643-1210 ()

IHOP Miami Reviews

anupa_rk anupa_rk
Dinky little IHOP - open 24 hours! Sep 04, 2010
The IHOP chain of restaurants is one of my favorite breakfast joints and none of them have ever disappointed me in the least.

So when I noticed an iHop just down the road from my hotel at Miami, I just couldn’t ignore it and stick to the onsite restaurant at the hotel!

The iHop at 285 Northwest 42nd Avenue is a small joint compared to the other iHops I have been to. It seats maybe 30-40 people. We went there at around 10 a.m. on a Saturday morning and it was jam packed. There is very minimal room for “official” parking, so the residential streets all around the restaurant were being used by the patrons for parking their cars.

After a 10 minute wait, we were led to our table and the familiar smells began to overwhelm me! I ordered the stuffed French toast combo that included a cream cheese filled French toast topped with cream and blueberries, eggs to order, hash browns and a side of either bacon or sausage. It was delicious!!!!!

The Orange juice that was served was freshly squeezed and not the usual bottted variety.

The service was quick and efficient.

This is one chain that has managed to keep up its standards and I hope it stays that way!
fransglobal says:
Oscar Wilde was Irish so he was naturally a genius, there's something in the air here... He told US Customs that he had 'nothing to declare but my genius'.

For details of Irish breakfast, see here:

This is what you'll get if you stay in a Bed&Breakfast. Most people don't eat it for breakfast every day. They have maybe a bowl of cereal and/or bread. I have a bowl of porridge with milk mixed with fruit, nuts and honey. What do you have?
Posted on: Sep 16, 2010
anupa_rk says:
Thank you Fuad. I hope you get to sample some too! :)
Posted on: Sep 15, 2010
anupa_rk says:
I think that about sums it up, Francis :) (I think Oscar Wilde is pure genius, btw!)
So whats a typical Irish breakfast like?!
Posted on: Sep 15, 2010