IHOP Restaurant

700 N Milwaukee Ave, Vernon Hills, IL, USA

IHOP Restaurant Vernon Hills Reviews

nik2blessed nik2bles…
Pancake Lovers May 08, 2011
Everyone knows about the wonderful dining at IHOP, where pancakes with butter and syrup fill you up. Well this breakfast is always a place you will be full and glad you visited. Their service is always a plus. The wait, almost never more than 5 minutes for me at this location. I have been dining at IHOP since I was young & still I get excited to dine with them.

Our waitress Alex was superb for handling an unique customer right before my eyes and came before our table smiling with eagerness to take our order. I knew yet again, another lovely visit to the best in town.

Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Great breakfast this time, ordering pancakes, egg, mushrooms, spinach, tomato, and cheese omelet. I also had my coffee, creamer, and splenda (sugar substitute). They offered different pancake syrup with the pancakes and I choose the Butter Pecan, yummy. You may choose from Strawberry, Regular, Blueberry, Butter Pecan, and Boysenberry. There was many different combinations you may select from french toast, bacon, sausage, omelets, eggs, hash browns, potatoes, toast, flavored coffee, cocoa, juices, and much more.

Now that's just breakfast, so hurry up to your nearest IHOP (International House of Pancakes). There's always time for a quick meal on the go or even time to relax with friends, family or business partners. I love dining alone myself, so what ever you decide you'll be glad you did.
Seating area
5 types of syrup (including regula…

Check Vernon Hills Hotel Deals