IB Ville Guest House, Myeong Dong

Check Seoul Hotel Deals

IB Ville Guest House, Myeong Dong Seoul Reviews

dudutsbubuts dudutsbu…
Affordable Luxury along Myeongdong Sep 19, 2012
As someone who traveled twice in Singapore & Hong Kong, I found the rate of this hotel very affordable. We really got more than what we paid for since the hotel is complete with amenities and the location of the hotel is very near to known tourist spots in Seoul.

The room we got was a triple room but its space was more than enough for us 3. The bathroom was very clean and I liked the fact that there was a bathtub. Internet connection was very fast as well, and you may get towels in the reception area whenever needed.

The reception area is very tourist friendly as there is a printer available just in case you need to print anything important. There are available brochures and package tour information as well which may come in handy in case you need to do last-minute planning. However, the transportation information about getting to/from the Incheon & Gimpo airports are not updated.

The receptionists know English and I think Japanese and/or Chinese. But their English accent are sometimes hard to understand, but that is normal among most Koreans.

We got at the hotel early morning, so the rooms were not yet available. But they would gladly agree to store them just until the rooms are ready. They are offering storage services as well on a per night basis.

The location, though near to some tourist spots in Korea, is not very near to the airport.It is also quite far from the main road and underground tunnel if you're trying to get to a train or MTR. But if you're getting to Seoul Tower, and planning on a shopping spree along Myeongdong, then this hotel is the place to be.

We would often go out early so we never really enjoyed the breakfast, which I think is available at around 9AM but I believe they're only offering bread toast with butter and jam for breakfast. Water is quite expensive in Korea so it's a must that you bring your own bottle and refill it at the reception area.

Given the chance to go back to Seoul, I would definitely stay here again!
Bathroom Photo