I tre re

I tre re Rates and Deals

I tre re Poggio Berni Reviews

tirsomaldonado tirsomal…
Best hotel for visiting San Marino Aug 17, 2010
It is a fantastic hotel characterized by its warm and family style environment. Everyone we met from the hotel was just so helpfull and nice to us. All suites are named by an illustrious king, and we stayed in the Juan Carlos I suite. Quite nice considering we are from Spain.

The hotel has a cellar where you can have dinner until 12pm and a beautiful restaurant, but kitchen closes around 11pm. As we got there by the time they were closing, we had dinner at the cellar! We enjoyed our time there a lot! we ordered a cheese platter and a nice bottle of wine. A Pandolfo, Sangiovese di Romagna. The waiter told us that it is MoussoliniĀ“s family who produces this wine.

I donĀ“t think there are more than 20 rooms overall. All of them are quite spaceous and decorated with a very good taste. Bed is huge and the bathroom is perfect. They are equiped with tv, mini bar, air conditioning and wifi, although it is not that fast :) The building is set at the top of the hills of Poggio Berni, so it is very quite, nothing that can bother you around. We planned to stay for only one night, but we liked it so much that we postponed our departure! :) It is the perfect place to stay in a quite hotel close from Rimini (15 minutes) and Repubblica di San Marino (30 minutes).

Rates during the week in its high season is 80 euros a night per room. Very inexpensive considering its infrastructure and service they offer. Breakfast is included in the price.

I tre re Overview

The I Tre Re Hotel is located in Poggio Berni, in the heart of Romagna. This 4 stars hotel, housed in an ancient building brought back to the ancient splendour, features many amenities including restaurant serving genuine cuisine, garden and cellar offering the best wines. This property has provided all content and is solely responsible for its accuracy.

I tre re Amenities