I resort

i-resort.vn/main.html - 0583. 838. 838

I resort Nha Trang Reviews

pammy_robertson pammy_ro…
Relaxation with a difference Dec 26, 2015
Turns out this was the only enjoyable thing we did in Nha Trang our hostel gave us a few options for mud spas in the area. We picked this one as it looked super luxurious and was only marginally more expensive than the others. We visited on Boxing Day and were picked up by the resort in an air con minibus. You can spend as long as you want there and the shuttle will drop you back off at your hotel.

The price of the mud bath varies depending on how many people you share with. 1-3 people is around 300,000dong it then drops to 250,000 etc etc. You can have other treatments but we just paid for the mud bath and then you have full use of the facilities for the day. They provide towels and if you need a bathing suit, you can borrow there. I just used an old one that I thought I'd need to throw away but it was actually fine afterwards.

I haven't been to an onsen but my assumption is it's very similar, it's quite Japanese in design. First things first we go for a mud bath. It was lovely and hot. I was expecting goey but basically like muddy water. That sounds horrible but on the skin felt like silk. Amazing! I think I sat in this thing for an hour. You are covered by a canopy so no overheating from the sun.

Then take an open air shower and we wandered around. The place was filled with pools of varying temps, some with waterfalls and some with jacuzzis. They also have loungers for chilling out, snack stalls and a restaurant with thousands of choice.

Hands down best thing to do in nha trang and what a memorable and relaxing Boxing Day.

Check Nha Trang Hotel Deals