I have no clue..

Vienna, Austria

I have no clue.. Vienna Reviews

gejah gejah
Recipy for Kaiserschmarren Nov 26, 2008
When we are staying in Austria, there is one thing we MUST eat!! All of us feel that necessity to get some! Kaiser Wilhelm from Austria was very fond of this! He eat this a lot! Some travbuddy's are fond of it either!! One asked me to write a review of it. So i will!

Ingrediënten Ingredients

40 g rozijnen, 40 gram raisins

1-2 el boter, 1-2 spoons butter

1 tl poedersuiker. 1 teaspoon soft sugar

How to prepare:

Take a mixingbowl, and put the flower, salt, egg yolk, sugar and milk and mix it untill it is a smooth mixture.

Leave it to rest for about 30 minutes. Take the egg white and mix it untill it is firm. Slice this gentle through the mixture.

Put some butter in a teflon frying pan. Put the mixture a fingertip thick in the pan. Spread some raisins on the mixture. Be very careful your pancake will easily burn, so keep the gas very low! This will take a while. Than carefully turn the pancake and bake it for a while. Again, keep the gas low. Than tear the pancake apart in little pieces with 2 forks. Let it bake for an extra minute. Delicious with any home made jam which is a bit sourish. Enjoy it!! It is lovely!

Klop de bloem, zout, eigeel, suiker en melk tot een glad beslag en laat deze

30 minuten rusten. Geklopt eiwit met het deeg vermengen. Boter in een pan verhitten

en het deeg vingerdik in de pan gieten. Afgespoelde rozijnen erop strooien.

Het deeg aan de onderkant goudbruin bakken (zorgen dat het deeg niet aanbakt). Boter aan de rand van de pan in de pan laten glijden. Pannenkoek omdraaien en goudbruin bakken. De pannenkoek met twee vorken in kleine stukjes scheuren.

Nog 1 minuut laten bakken.
gejah says:
I really hope you like it!! We do!!!
Posted on: Dec 07, 2008
YantiSoeparno says:
Thanks Gejah, now I know what Kaiserschmarren is ;-)
Posted on: Dec 07, 2008
gejah says:
Posted on: Nov 25, 2008

Related Travel Blogs About I have no clue..

The Slovak Rome and Volcanic travel hell!!!
Sudbahnhof is under a great deal of reconstruction. The metro is completely removed and it looks to be quite awhile before it will be available. You can take a train to get to it, though, also a bus …Vienna as out route out of town…….don’t have a clue why. Once out of Vienna…it was really…
Going to Tripoli
It is November and the days in Denmark are getting really short. The weather this time of year is dark rainy and windy - it is not a place suitable for humans to live. Hence I wanna go on holiday …Vienna . I produce my Arabic language documents - he clearly have no clue to what they say - and he lets me on the plane…

Check Vienna Hotel Deals