I-Residence Hotel

I-Residence Hotel Rates and Deals

I-Residence Hotel Bangkok Reviews

ratu ratu
Cool Aug 05, 2009
This kind of hotel is really cool, for an afordable price : 1800 Baht (ok a lil bit expensive) but we pay like 1200 hi hi hi, you have an small but really confortable room, a fitness and a open air pool on the rooftop!!

Location: Silom in front of Chong Nonsi sky train Station

Cleanliness: Perfect

Amenities: just the basic on room but the pool and the fitness are a goal. Also 4 computers with free internet connection

Bed: Big and confortable

Bathrom and shower: ok

Service: Don't used them so much but they're correct

What I don't like:

Noisy! The windows didn't lock properly

The courtins are so fashion but not eficient, there's always so much light coming into the room
Rooftop pool
Fitness (too lazy to go there)
ratu says:
Conyo, en Bahts tio!

1200 Bth=24 Eur
asturjimmy says:
1200 en moneda local o dolares? hombre con una tia se hacen locuras,eso lo entiendo,no me tienes q contar na mas jjejeje,pero ya sabes,la penya ma s interesante suele encontrarse en los garitos y ghesthouses o hostels
ratu says:
Finally was 1200 or 1500 per night...

Claro Ivan, pero esque yo no estaba solo....

I-Residence Hotel Overview

This hotel in Bangkok is found in the commercial district. It is only a few minutes from the major shopping centers, as well as the embassies. Guests of the I-Residence Hotel will be able to find a variety of places in the area around the hotel to grab a bite to eat and to enjoy the nightlife. Guests will find a variety of public transportation that can take them to other areas of the city. Some attractions and sites are even within walking distance of the I-Residence Hotel or can be reached via the Skytrain.

The I-Residence Hotel includes 64 rooms and 10 suites. Guests of the hotel will find that the rooms feature 32-inch LCD TVs, direct dial phones, safes, Internet access, mini bars, private baths and showers, and more. The suites include microwaves, coffee and tea making facilities, DVD players, and other amenities.

While staying at the I-Residence Hotel, guests will be able to use the business center, the laundry and currency exchange services, and more. The hotel also has an onsite restaurant that serves a variety of Thai cuisine.

I-Residence Hotel Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Express Check-In/Check-Out
  • Free Parking

Related Travel Blogs About I-Residence Hotel

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…Bangkok . From there, I would head to Auckland in New Zealand for some extreme sports (extreme Ironing anyone?) flowed by the cook Islands and Fiji finally heading to Australia…

Check I-Residence Hotel Rates and Deals