I Hotel Zagreb

I Hotel Zagreb Rates and Deals

I Hotel Zagreb Reviews

jenzar jenzar
Jul 22, 2007
10-15 minutes (4km) by car from the centre of Zagreb but also can get well by tram. Parking is free. 7 km from the airport. The location is a new part of Zagreb but peaceful.

There are 215 renovated and comfortable rooms, some are air conditioned. Downstairs is a bar and a little gift/tourist shop. Outside you can find golf course and tennis courts.

You can eat in hotel's restaurant Croatian and international food. Buffet breakfast is served in the mornings from 6 to 10, lunch from 12 to 15 and dinner from 18 to 22. At least breakfast was quite plentiful and good. In the summers there is a terrace open.

They say that meeting rooms and offices are equipped with modern facilities but to me they looked quite old fashioned and depressed. I wouldn't have any business meetings in those. Other services include currency exchange, car rental and a 24 hour front desk. Though car rental wasn't very cheap. On-site hairdressers and massage services are also available, so are laundry and dry clean.

Internet via modem is available in the entire hotel and costs 10 euros per hour. Pets are allowed.

Bookings can me made online, for example www.booking.com or www.gtahotels.com

If you want to stay comfortably in a hotel but don't pay so much and don't mind that it's not right in the centre then the Hotel I is the place. Overall okey place, I would say 7.

I Hotel Zagreb Overview

The I Hotel Zagreb is situated to the south of Zagreb's city center just a quick walk from the middle of the city. The hotel puts guests within easy walking distance of many of the city's attractions, including businesses, restaurants, shops, and museums as well as cultural and historical attractions like buildings featuring Baroque architecture. The I Hotel Zagreb is about a ten-minute drive from the Zagreb International Airport. It is easily accessibly by the main bus station, and guests can also get around town on foot.

The rooms of the I Hotel Zagreb offer modern amenities like cable televisions, direct-dial phones, minibars, and air conditioning. All of the white-walled rooms include comfortable, functional furniture and brightly colored fabrics.

This hotel offers guests a modern atmosphere with plenty of amenities. The I Hotel Zagreb features an on-site restaurant, The National, which offers regional dishes as well as international cuisine. The hotel also offers meeting rooms that can be used for business meetings, seminars, or private functions. Besides this, guests can relax on the tennis courts, the driving range, or the barbecue cafe. Guests can also take advantage of the hair salon, the news stand, and the outdoor terrace.

I Hotel Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Salon
  • Massage
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • Shoe Shine
  • Bus Parking
  • Free Parking

Related Travel Blogs About I Hotel Zagreb

Arrived late and grabbed a hotel and a beer
I I arrived quite late after the incident with custom control in Serbia, so I didn't feel like looking for a hotel and quickly dropped the thought about food. Zagreb is a quite large city and I arri…hotels but decided to check out the Sheraton Zagreb Hotel situated in Kneza Borne 2; I was able to make…
From Zagreb to Sopron
This was another transit day. After visiting Lake Jarun in the morning, we checked out of our hotel in Zagreb and made our way into town. We picked up something to eat and drink for the train ride&nb…hotel in Zagreb and made our way into town. We picked up something to eat and drink for the train…

Check I Hotel Rates and Deals