I Bed Samui Hostel

I Bed Samui Hostel Rates and Deals

I Bed Samui Hostel Koh Samui Reviews

d2amy d2amy
Best hostel I've EVER stayed at... and that's saying something. May 11, 2011
The only downside to this place is that it is 600 baht a night, for an 8 bed dorm. But honestly, WHO CARES. This place is awesome. If it starts to fill up, it will be so social and you get access to the resort across the street's amenities because it's owned by the same guy.

It's in Lamai, which doesn't have the business of Chaweng, which is only 15 minute taxi ride away, or the night life, but who cares!?!?! It's so nice, and I just loved loved loved it here and I'm so glad I stayed in Lamai when I was in Samui instead of Chaweng. Beautiful beach as well.
roiab says:
good review :)
Posted on: May 23, 2011

I Bed Samui Hostel Overview

The I Bed is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Samui. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. The guestrooms are equipped with non smoking rooms, air conditioning, internet access (wireless), television, satellite/cable TV.The amenities and services offered at this Samui accommodation include tours, WiFi .The hotel provides a warm and welcoming service of international standard. To make your reservation at the I Bed quick and easy, please select your preferred dates of stay and proceed with our secure online booking form.

I Bed Samui Hostel Amenities

• High-speed Internet
  • Tour Desk
  • Air Conditioned
  • Non-Smoking Rooms
  • TV
  • Excursions
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shared Bathroom
  • Luggage Storage

Related Travel Blogs About I Bed Samui Hostel

Dan, Ben and Steves tour of South East Asia 2002
Wednesday 3rd April 2002 After 10 uncomfortable hours on lufthansa’s finest 747 we landed at Hong Kong’s Chek lap kok airport at about 7am, unfortunately we’d had seats in the middle row so di…hostel, it looks a bit slower, and sure enough it was the 5 hour trip took 7 and a half hours. Was a nice change to the bus rides…

Check I Bed Samui Hostel Rates and Deals