Hyde Park Radnor Hotel London

Hyde Park Radnor Hotel London Rates and Deals

Hyde Park Radnor Hotel London Reviews

rexvaughan rexvaugh…
Short Walk from Paddington Jul 23, 2011
The Hyde Park Radnor is one of many small hotels in this area, but is very nice and about 5 minutes from Paddington Station. The rooms are small but comfortable, the bathrooms clean and the breakfast pretty good. We have stayed here twice so you know we were happy with it.
Our bedroom.
Our friend on his balcony.
Cantoffie Cantoffie
Affordable, convienent and quaint May 25, 2010
This little hotel I located a little away from the center of London. Don't be turned off by this because it is a very short hike away from Lancaster gate tube staiton on the red line. This staion is only one stop away from the busy and bustleing oxford circus station.

Getting to the hotel was easyyyy from London Heathrow. I would not know about getting there from Gatwick. But I'm sure it is not to hard as the Hyde park radnor is minutes away from padington station.

The area surrounding the hotel is beutifull. There are lots of old buildings with pleasant courtyards and the streets are not too busy. Hyde park is only 3 minutes away to the south and it a greasy place to relax and bond with nature.

Restaurants in the area include several expensive and moderately priced Indian places that are great! There is an itallian restaurant north on the same street and down at the end of the street there is the hard to miss queens head pub(highly recomended). This pub is both great to look at and be in. It is THE authentic British pub where not only the staff are friendly but the locals are too!

The hotel itself is tiny and quaint. You get what you pay for. It is safe and secure but has not baggage lockers or stores to put you bags if you are early for check in. The rooms are small but cozy and warm. The room I had slept my brother dad and I comfortably and we are all very tall !

In the morning there is a complimentry breakfast that is as traditional English ad the area of London it's in. Bacon eggs bangers and tomato... OJ coffee milk bagels cereal and toast... It's all good!

Check Hyde Park Radnor Hotel Rates and Deals