Hyde Park Brewing Co

(845) 229-8277

Hyde Park Brewing Co Reviews

mistyleatherneck mistylea…
Affordable, tourist restaurant in Hyde Park Oct 13, 2008
The restaurant is well known for their variety of beers, Steak and seafood. I think everyone (except me) was more excited about trying the different beers. I was more interested in trying their Saurkraut balls. I had never had them before. Their is a large selection of steak items. Their is a large selection of beers and wine as well. The servers do a great presentation of the food all around, but, I was not totally enthralled with the food. I had Flank steak saurbraten style with supposed garlic smashed potatoes with horseradish inside. I never tasted the horseradish nor the garlic.

My mother had the filet mignon, Rick ordered what I ordered and Tony and Vivian also were not really pleased with their food. We did enjoy the Saurkraut balls though and the salad. My mother did enjoy her filet mignon, but it is very difficult to ruin filet mignon unless it is cooked to much. She also had the chocolate peanut butter pie and shared with Rick and I, but I was too full for even a bite. I was not comfortable at all the rest of the night. We ate entirely too late and too much which is not good for the body. I didn't sleep well either and felt uncomfortable the whole night.

If you like beer and lots of it and different types, definitely go to Hyde Park Brewing Company. If you like steak, be careful what type you order from them. But check it out if you are in Hyde Park. It is a tourist spot!!

Check Hyde Park Hotel Deals