Hybrid Bar

Hybrid Bar - my ex who has beautiful gray-eyes

Hybrid Bar Davao City Reviews

kristel kristel
Party Limits May 17, 2012
It's a little two-storey dance bar close enough with other nice bars and clubs in Davao City. With a Php100.00 entrance fee consumable with a drink, either beer, juice or bottled water. Mostly teenagers and twenties people kept busying the club. There are lots of tourists party there, mostly chinese, korean, american or indian. The service is actually good but their amenities are average. There's a smoke area inside so you don't need to go out for a cig. There are lots of drinks to choose from hard drinks, beer, whiskey, wine, rum, vodka and cocktail mixes. You can have it for a tower, or a glass. Whenever I've been there, I never got out of the bar without being drunk. Even their lights can make you feel dizzy. Just enjoy the night, the drinks, and the party! :))
with my friends
my ex who has beautiful gray-eyes
kristel says:
Nightlife is good in Davao but there's a 2:00AM ban in the city regularly, clubs and bars closes 2AM. Cebu City and Makati is a great fun for party nights too without the limits. General Santos City is the house of foam parties if it's your choice.
Be sure to experience some wild nights in the Philippines when you visit ;)
Posted on: May 18, 2012