Hyatt Regency Sacramento

Hyatt Regency Sacramento Rates and Deals

Hyatt Regency Sacramento Reviews

williamsworld williams…
Downtown Jewell Jun 02, 2009
The Hyatt Regency in downtown Sacramento has been one of my favorite hotels in the area. Growing up in the Sacramento suburbs allowed us to visit this place often. This was our special treat on holidays as well as Sunday brunches when friends or family would come from out of town. It wasn’t until just recently that I got to stay there as a guest.

This is a hotel has a great location just across the street from the from the State Capitol. There is so much to do right in the area, that we ended up just parking the car in the garage and taking our time strolling all over the area, walking up and down the K Street Mall, Visiting Old Sacramento Park, and all of the other tourist things in downtown.

The staff was very friendly and even though we went for that incredible weekend rate, they still treated us as the special guest we were. The rooms are more than comfortable. In fact, the hotel just completed a major renovation with a fresh brown, red and white color scheme, new bedding and large flat screen televisions all in the past year.

The beds were as comfortable as I had expected. The bathrooms were really nice, but with all remodels, I guess there are some good and some bad associated with it. We had a King bedded room and found out that those rooms only had showers and not tubs. Though the showers were huge, I liked having a tub to just sit and soak for awhile. Even though we had already moved our stuff in, the staff was gracious and moved us to a double room even though they were a bit tight on space that evening. That really made an impression on me. I know they are in the service business, but this was good. I actually think the rate was a bit higher on the other room and they even gave me a refund and free parking for the inconvenience.

The Fitness room and all the other amenities were accessible and well maintained. I enjoyed it all. The only thing I didn’t like was that we had to pay about $10 to access the internet, which we didn’t use that much because we were out walking around. And that free parking saved us about $37 as well.
The hotel at night
The first room, the king
the bathroom
williamsworld says:
Thanks, I may becoming one withou even knowing it. Lol

Posted on: Jul 19, 2010
Glynnes says:
Nice review. Thanks!
Posted on: Jul 18, 2010
Chokk says:
I sense a Hyatt fan too!
The room looks great
Posted on: Jul 18, 2010

Hyatt Regency Sacramento Overview

Ideally situated across the street from the California State Capitol, the Hyatt Regency Hotel Sacramento is close to many area attractions. This Sacramento hotel has many local points of interest nearby, including the Sacramento Zoo, the California State Railroad Museum, K Street Mall, Old Sacramento, the Sacramento Convention Center and Community Theater. Located in downtown, the Hyatt Regency Hotel Sacramento offers easy access to local attractions and highways. The hotel is only 12 miles from the Sacramento International Airport, and is near the Amtrak terminal.

The 503 guestrooms at the Hyatt Regency Hotel Sacramento offer several amenities including oversized showers, spacious work areas, plush Grand beds, AM/FM alarm clocks, coffeemakers, televisions with cable, dataports, bathrobes, hair dryers, and irons and ironing boards.

With Mediterranean-style architecture, arched windows and a marble magnified three-story atrium, the Hyatt Regency Hotel Sacramento offers many amenities for leisure and business travelers, including a sunken lobby bar, poolside patio overlooking a free form pool and spa tub, and onsite café, 24-hour business center, health club, and 28,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. The hotel is within walking distance of more than 200 shops and restaurants.

Hyatt Regency Amenities

• Exhibit Space
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes