Hyatt Regency Jeju

3039-1 Saekdal-Dong Seogwipo-si, Jeju, South Korea

Hyatt Regency Jeju Rates and Deals

Hyatt Regency Jeju Reviews

prodiver prodiver
Not as affordable as when the first review was written, but still very nice Sep 09, 2011
The rate I got was 245,000 for 3 nights, 1 night free, and 185,000 for 2 more nights. To this was added a 10% tax and a 10% "resort fee" coming out to just under US$2,000 for the week.

I'm not a fan of the hard plywood (or seemingly plywood) beds that are the mainstay of asia, so my bed rating is based on that. The linens were of good quality and comfort.

I give low ratings for location and value because the location is in the Jungmun Resort Complex which is far from almost everything I found interesting on Jeju (which mostly tended to center around Jeju-Si) and the price seemed high, but OK to me until I found out that they were adding 20% to the price when I checked in.

The service and the staff were top notch and I was pampered and spoiled at every step (including a maid who realized I was taking my own bags out of my room and stopped in the middle of cleaning another room to rush over and take them away from me and load them and me into the elevator, then ran back to the telephone to make sure someone was at the elevator when I got to the bottom to again prevent me from handling my own luggage). Mostly I found this mildly amusing since I don't mind rolling my own bags about on their wheels.

The hotel is well maintained and immaculately clean. There is very nice music throughout the day and evening provided by a live duet in the lobby bar.
jpchoi jpchoi
An affordable HYATT on a Resort Island Oct 06, 2008
I was surprised to find a nice hotel like Hyatt at a reasonable price

on a resort island like Jeju-Do. Not sure how much weekend rates are

but weekday paid $107 a night.

Hotel is located right on a cliff overlooking the beach and unlike most resort locations, was very secluded and quiet. Rooms were quite large

and very nice bathrooms with bath and showers separate (unlike most Korean hotels) Only thing that sucked was the internet

wasnt free.. $2 for 15mins or $20 per day.
prodiver says:
The internet is actually pretty fast for hotel internet and the pricing is typical Hyatt. If you have Hyatt Gold Passport status, the internet access charges are waived.
Posted on: Sep 09, 2011

Hyatt Regency Jeju Overview

The hotel is a luxury 5 star hotel in a spectacular resort setting on Jungmun Beach on the island of Jeju, South Korea, in the East China Sea.

And also the hotel features indoor and outdoor pools with swim-up bar, casino, Karaoke bar, and the Aqua View Spa with 6 treatment rooms. The hotel offers easy access to the Jungmun Golf Club, museums and natural island attractions. 02/11 CH.

The hotel is 11 story building in modern style.

Majestic mountain, lush garden or Jungmoon golf course views from a spacious balcony or terrace welcome you to a 33~36-sq. -metre room. Stylish decor complements deluxe amenities, with feather duvets, marble bath, generous work area with high-speed Internet access and plush bathrobes.

The hotel offers Korean, Japanese, Western, Buffet, Lounge, and Bar.

The marble lobby is medium in size and comfortably designed.

2 km to the nearest fair site (jeju icc), 32 kms to city centre, 32 kms to the nearest airport (jeju), Close to the beach.

Hyatt Regency Amenities