Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center

Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center Rates and Deals

Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center Reviews

TSXSquirrelygirlie TSXSquir…
Amazing hotel in downtown Denver Sep 19, 2012
As soon as we pulled up we were greeted by 3 guys ready to park our car and gather our luggage. All I had to do was hand them my keys and walk in to check in. The fee for valet is $30 a day but regular parking is $25 so it was worth it to just valet. I walked in to check in and the guy checking me in was so friendly and nice. He placed us on the 19th floor with a nice view of the city. The rooms are very spacious and up to date. I guess they are going to replace and update the rooms so I am looking forward to seeing that. Be sure to check out the Peak Bar on the 27th floor. OMG the view is A-MAZ-ING! Go up at sunset, get a yummy drink and just take the relaxing view in. I could have stayed up there all night.

While staying there I ended up getting sick and needed some crackers to settle my stomach. They happily brought up some crackers and when I needed more they sent up more crackers and 2 Sierra Mist's on the house. When I woke up the next day I still felt sick. I called to extend my check out till 12:30. I still didn't feel well and called downstairs to see if they had a place for me to lay down until I had to leave for the airport. The girl said there were places but said I could extend my stay in the room till 4:30 for $50. I said I'd think about that and before I hung up she said she would extend it for me anyway and comp'd my fee because I did sound pretty bad. I appreciated that so much because I was able to rest and relax before my flight which I was dreading with not feeling well. Upon check out we were greeted with even more friendly staff. I don't think I have ever stayed at a hotel with so many friendly employees. I will definitely stay here again. It's downtown and super close to everything. Even close to a metro stop. Love this hotel!

Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center Overview

Centrally located, the Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center allows for easy access to Denver's shopping, sightseeing and entertainment. This 4-star hotel is close to everything Denver has to offer. The hotel is a five-minute walk from many attractions including Paramount Theatre Denver, 1600 Glenarm Place and Colorado Convention Center.

The Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center caters for families with children offering a playground and a children's nursery. For an easy and effortless check-in and departure experience, take advantage of the Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center's express check-in/check-out facility which minimises the usual hassles letting you get on with your trip. In addition to conference room(s) and a sauna, the hotel also offers a 24 hour business centre, a day spa and an indoor pool.

If you're travelling with a family in tow, the Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center offers spacious rooms geared towards the requirements of families and kids. The ensuite bathrooms provide a spa/jetted tub, a shower and a hair dryer. Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV, a safe and cable / satellite channels.

Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center Amenities

• Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes