Hyatt House Charlotte Airport

Hyatt House Charlotte Airport Rates and Deals

Hyatt House Charlotte Airport Reviews

vances vances
Quite Satisfying in a Pinch May 17, 2011
Wound up checking in 10PM on a Friday night after a delayed flight caused me to miss my connecting flight back home. The cards were stacked against the Hyatt because I was in a foul mood...but their quick check-in and friendly attitude turned me right around.

Better yet, the room was very clean and comfortable - best part was the full complement of amenities and I particularly appreciated their providing toothpaste (haven't seen that before)...saved me from having pull my plastic baggie of liquid items out before trying to go through security AGAIN the next morning.

They offer a free shuttle to CLT and I reserved a spot for the first departure at 6AM. When I got into my room I saw that breakfast only started at 6AM, so I was delighted again when I got down to the lobby at 5:45AM and they had the full breakfast out --- the shuttle was completely full so they graciously recognized some folks would like to nibble something before the usual start time!

A very brief visit and no camera, but an all around good experience that would lure me back if I ever need to camp out by the Charlotte airport again!
Vikram says:
Hyatt are generally very good.
Posted on: Jun 25, 2011
Onthemark Onthemark
Thumbs up! Apr 06, 2011
Had all I could of asked for on my stay. People were very nice, the accommodation itself was clean and respectable. Not too expensive also and in a good area to get around and see places.

Hyatt House Charlotte Airport Overview

The Hyatt House Charlotte Airport is conveniently located near metropolitan Charlotte. Numerous attractions are located near the hotel, including the Charlotte Motor Speedway, Carowinds amusement park, and the Charlotte Coliseum. The Charlotte Douglas International Airport can be found just three and a half miles from the Hyatt House Charlotte Airport. A complimentary shuttle service is provided by the hotel for locations within a three-mile radius.

The units within this hotel are beautifully decorated and facilitated with a selection of modern amenities to help make each guests’ stay more comfortable. Each spacious suite in the Hyatt House Charlotte Airport features a comfortable living room, fully equipped kitchen, high speed Internet access, and private bath.

Visitors staying in the Hyatt House Charlotte Airport can start their day off with a delicious buffet breakfast served by the hotel each morning. Business travelers can make use of the business center to organize meetings and work on projects. The well-equipped gymnasium gives health conscious guests a place to work on their physique, and the swimming pool provides an ideal place to relax and cool off afterward.

Hyatt House Charlotte Airport Amenities

• Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Outdoor