Hyakumi - Caesar's Palace

Inside Caesars on Las Vegas BLVD, Las Vegas, NV, USA

Hyakumi - Caesar's Palace Las Vegas Reviews

huddleston huddlest…
Great sushi! Apr 16, 2010
Hyakumi Japanese Restaurant & Sushi Bar offers great fresh sushi and Teppanyaki (hibachi) at Caesars Palace.

While visiting Vegas last Labor day, my friends and I wanted to get sushi while we were in town. We ended up at Hyakumi for dinner. We were seated at a teppanyaki grill and introduced to our awesome chef! We were served delicious cups of hot and cold sake and Japanese beer. We each ordered a sushi roll, fried rice, and chicken or beef hibachi. The sushi was sensational. The fish was fresh and colorful. The spicy tuna was my favorite. Nigiri is also served. Combined with the hand cut rolls, there are nearly 40 different varieties.

The girls and I enjoyed doing sake bombs and joking around with our grill master as he lit things on fire, made a lava volcano from perfectly diced onions, and flipped his weapon of choice (spatula) in the air.

The hibachi was amazing as well. I got teriyaki chicken that was perfectly cooked, juicy and flavorful.

We had a wonderful time. The food and atmosphere was so great, we went back for more sushi the next afternoon for lunch!!

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals