Hutton Lodge Penang George Town

Check Georgetown Hotel Deals

Hutton Lodge Penang George Town Georgetown Reviews

ccjbeachbum ccjbeach…
hutton lodge,penang Sep 26, 2011
I flew into penang and then took a bus to georgetown.after reading the review for this hotel .i thought i would stay here.i just could not find the hotel and the people there were not friendly(i had to look at myself to see if i had spots on my face) so i figured i would just stay at the next place. I asked to see the room and the guy told me that we dont rent to people like you.lol it was a blessing because i met a nice person and they walked me to hutton lodge and it was a treat.the staff was friendly and very helpfull as i was hungry and they pointed me to a place next store to them . It was great.the rooms were nice and everything was nice.a simple breakfest.i cant give it a 4 star rating ( its not a hilton ) but for the budget traveler looking for a cheaper place ( then its a 4 star budget place) it was a hidden gem as most places didnt look nice in georgetown.

Hutton Lodge Penang George Town Overview

Experience unique colonial-style living in our recently restored guesthouse, with clean, comfortable rooms and spacious bathrooms.

Hutton Lodge Penang George Town Amenities

• Air Conditioned
  • Laundry service
  • Excursions
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shared Bathroom