Hurricane Festival

Scheessel, Germany

Hurricane Festival Scheessel Reviews

mistere mistere
My first German festival Jun 23, 2011
I went to the Hurricane festival in 2008 as I was posted to Germany at the time and it wasn't too far away. I was curious to see what a German festival was like after only having been to English ones beforehand. I was definitely glad I went though as there was one definite bonus!

That bonus was that for some bands earlier on in the day were little known by the Germans but were popular in England. That meant we got right near the front to see them! This was in contrast to Glastonbury the weekend after and with the same bands I could get nowhere near the front!

The atmosphere at the festival was really good and there were plenty of different stages to choose from and plenty of different acts to listen to. When I went it was immensely hot and so made it a great weekend! I think if it was raining though the people there would have still made the best of their weekend!

The actual cost is not that bad too for a weekend ticket and I think it is well worth it for what you get! So a combination of the cost, the atmosphere and the acts make this a really good festival to go to!
tazmania says:
I'd like to come back to Hurricane Festival again :)
Posted on: Jul 30, 2011

Related Travel Blogs About Hurricane Festival

Hurricane Festival
http://www.hurricane.de/index.php?lng=_englischArchiveBeatsteaksBigelf showtime: 14.00-14.45Billy TalentBoys NoizeCoheed & CambriaDanko JonesDeichkindDendemannDoes It Offend You, Yeah?DonotsDropk… http://www.hurricane.de/index.php?lng=_englischArchiveBeatsteaksBigelf showtime: 14.00-14.45 Billy Talent Boys Noize Coheed & Cambria Danko Jones Deichkind Dendemann Does It Offend…

Compare Varel Hotel Rates (2.2km away)

Scheessel Map