Hurghada Hotels

Browse 28 Hurghada, Egypt hotel reviews for 150 Hurghada hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Hurghada

Sahl Hasheesh Hotels3.4 km
Madinat Makadi Hotels3.4 km
El Gouna Hotels19.7 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Hurghada Hotels and Deals

#1 of 150 hotels in Hurghada
dave30560 says: "Stayed here 2009 on our second week after the first week cruising the Nile. Beau..."
$11
#2 of 150 hotels in Hurghada
mzaki says: "Steigenberger Al Dau club is a hotel that you likes to stay in. i went there thr..."
#3 of 150 hotels in Hurghada
A3aan79 says: "Last summer I went to this hotel and from what I have read on other sites it had..."
$11
#4 of 150 hotels in Hurghada
kapringle says: "Just back from a fantastic holiday to this hotel. Couldnt wish for a better tim..."
$15
#5 of 150 hotels in Hurghada
smk23us says: "If you're looking for good 5 hotel in Hurghada i think you should consider Maml..."
$22
#6 of 150 hotels in Hurghada
musicmouse says: "Beautiful hotel, a bit far away from the nearest place Makadi Bay is still a 15..."
#7 of 150 hotels in Hurghada
susanna01 says: "A little far from the city center,but the taxi is incredibly cheap to get to Hur..."
$22
#8 of 150 hotels in Hurghada
pilgrim68 says: "Impressive Red Sea Resort in Hurghada.All you could want from a Hotel of this ty..."
$25
#9 of 150 hotels in Hurghada
mirkku387 says: "My stay at Aladdin is the only all-inclusive beach holiday I've ever had, and al..."
$10
#10 of 150 hotels in Hurghada
lieka84 says: "We stayed in this hotel for about 8 days. We had a lot of excursions so we haven..."
$17
#11 of 150 hotels in Hurghada
khallood says: "this was my first time in this hotel although i went to hurghada twice a year ev..."
$25
#12 of 150 hotels in Hurghada
azizhamdy says: "Located on the coast of the Red Sea, the Roma Hotel Hurghada enjoys its own sand..."
#13 of 150 hotels in Hurghada
mypictures4u says: "We had two great weeks at the "Sunny days - El Palacio" hotel from February 25th..."
#14 of 150 hotels in Hurghada
kimllfixit says: "The Grand Resort is a half board hotel, part of the Red Sea Hotels group. It is..."
#15 of 150 hotels in Hurghada
gejah says: "The triton empire is the one we stayed in. The others are the empire inn, and th..."
#16 of 150 hotels in Hurghada
irishdancer says: "Jasmine Village Hotel is designed with space in mind: the rooms aren't standard ..."
$9
#17 of 150 hotels in Hurghada
Phipsi says: "I worked as a travel rep in Egypt 2005/2006 and was the "lucky" guy who had to w..."
#18 of 150 hotels in Hurghada
Jack76 says: "This hotel is a nice hotel if you are just going to use it as a place to sleep a..."
$18
#19 of 150 hotels in Hurghada
hossultan says: "I had the worst experience with this hotel. I did not like the level of cleanlin..."
$8
#20 of 150 hotels in Hurghada
Phipsi says: "It's located directly on of the main roads of Hurghada, so if you have a room to..."
#21 of 150 hotels in Hurghada
dignatius says: "We had to pay tips upfront of our vacantion. But the people working there are ex..."
#22 of 150 hotels in Hurghada
pepo36 says: "i had the worst treatment ever in this hotel very very rude staff , the recept..."
$8