Huo Lu Ai Korean & Japanese Bbq Restaurant

+6017-399 7142

Huo Lu Ai Korean & Japanese Bbq Restaurant Selangor Reviews

trippin_jen trippin_…
Huo Lu Ai Korean & Japanese Bbq Restaurant Dec 07, 2014
Korean is not my favourite cuisine, but I went there to accommodate a friend.

We ordered a set for 2 persons but I personally think too much meat. Beef, chicken and pork. Plus side dishes, plus some stew, plus a pancake. Too much!

Strangely, most of the time I prefer Korean's ban chan (side dishes) more than their main course. However, this one was the opposite. The beef was the best. Their ban chan was limited and not interesting if compared to other Korean restaurants.

They waiter was there to help us bbq the meat. The pork was served without BBQ, but was marinated in some Korean sauce. I didn't like it, and it tasted somewhat weird, so I BBQ-ed the pork again even though it was already cooked.

The place is clean and quite. Service was nice and fast. One thing I don't like, too many Kpop posters! Hmm... Must be some gimmick to attract young girls who drool over these beauty-conscious singers/actors.

The owner is Korean, so I believe you'll get the authentic Korean food here. However, workers are mostly foreigners (not even Malaysians) who barely speak any English, Malay nor Korean, so I wonder how they communicate.

They have a number of Korean drinks, soju included. I ordered Milkis and it was so good I had 2 cans! It tasted like Japan's Calpis. Probably same same but different.

Good place to go to if you have more than 2 persons to share the meal.

Check Selangor Hotel Deals