Hunky Dory

34 Milestone, Pathankot, India
www.hunkydoryresort.com/ - +91 1870 200100, 200200 Mob: +91-9888278888, +91-9914472730
Hunky Dory - Hunky Dory Hotel, Punjab, India.
Hunky Dory - The Hunky Dory does not have a gym so we had to improvise with TRX straps.
Hunky Dory - Hunky Dory Hotel, Punjab, India.
Hunky Dory - My room at the Hunky Dory Hotel, Punjab, India.
Hunky Dory - Chef Curries Restaurant - Hunky Dory Hotel, Punjab, India.
Hunky Dory - Hunky Dory Hotel, Punjab, India.
Hunky Dory - My room was on the first floor of this bungalow - Hunky Dory Hotel, Punjab, India.

Check Pathankot Hotel Deals

Hunky Dory Pathankot Reviews

mdfehmel mdfehmel
Nice Hotel in the Dalhousie Area Jan 14, 2015
I am probably one of the very few people that actually travel to Bakloh, India for business. The closest recognizable town on any map is Dalhousie, which is a beautiful Himalayan Mountain vacation town. The problem with this area is its proximity to airports. On my first trip to this area, I stayed at the Grand View Hotel in Dalhousie proper, which was very nice (see my separate review on this property if traveling for leisure to Dalhousie). On my second trip, I opted to stay at the Hunky Dory as it was much closer (about an hour and a half) to the area airports. The advantages went beyond that however. The Hunky Dory is a destination resort for residents of Punjab State. It features a secluded (and safe) location at the base of the Himalayan Mountains on the Punjab border along the road higher to Dalhousie, in Himal Pradesh State. The hotel is set up in a bungalow style where every 2 rooms are it’s their building, 1 upstairs and 1 down. There is a night club on the premise that is open on weekends however, I did not partake. I did, however, frequent the restaurant that they have on site: Chef Curries. I was actually quite surprised at the great quality and variety of menu options available. They do have "high speed internet" via Wi-Fi, however the signal is intermittent and unreliable. They also feature other typical amenities such as laundry service which is very cheap and timely. If you are traveling only to see Dalhousie then I would recommend continuing on to Dalhousie proper and staying at the Grand View, however, if you are only looking for a destination resort, or you are actually traveling through the area on business, in this area of India, then the Hunky Dory is quite nice.
My room was on the first floor of …
Hunky Dory Hotel, Punjab, India.
The Hunky Dory does not have a gym…
Hunky Dory Hotel, Punjab, India.

Check Pathankot Hotel Deals