Hunguest Hotel Repce

Hunguest Hotel Repce Rates and Deals

Hunguest Hotel Repce Buk Reviews

katatia katatia
Fist time test Oct 27, 2008
This was the first time, I had been spending my days in a hotel like Repce Gold.

Usually I prefer have accomodation in a small nice pesion, but this time I had 4 nights pleasure in a great hotel, as a special birthday gift.

The hotel is lovely, the staff is professinal and very friendly.

The restaurat offers foods á la carte and on buffet table too, all of them are delicious, I prefered the real hungarian courses. They have a spectacular kitchen, where they prepare some foods upon your own wish.

Rooms: They are large, clean and the bed (I can talk here just about mine) but it was really so comfortable. The bathroom is clean, with everything you need.

The wellness part of the hotel is excellent. I've got a massage like nowhere else before. Was amazing.

And it was also the first time I've tried the ice-rocks waterfall. So much refreshing.

All I can say, go there and spend some days there. You'll enjoy, I'm sure from.
The hotel
my parents room
my room

Hunguest Hotel Repce Overview

The Hunguest Hotel Repce*** lies in Bukfurdo. Its world famous thermal water, the subalpine climate, the scenic spots along with the wide range of services of the hotel are all essential conditions of the guests recovery, relaxation and recreation. The hotel lies in a quiet and paceful setting surrounded by shady trees. The 155 double rooms and 8 suites have bath, television and telephone. In our Wellness Island – swimming pool, jacuzzi, bubble bath, sauna and steam cabin. In the park there are table tennis, petanque, playground, basket-, and volleyball court. We are waiting for our guests longing for reviving with hairdresser’s, cosmetician, pedicure, manicure and massage. The restaurant has hungarian, international cuisine as well as specialities of the house. Our drinkbar provides a wide range of drinks, coffee specialities and cakes. Our hotel is in the neighbourhood of the Bukfurdo Health and Adventure Centre, this building is easy to reach through an indoor corridor which was built between the hotel and the Spa – it is single in Bukfurdo. Children and extra beds (in the same room with parents) 0-3 years old free of charge One child from 3 to 12 years is charged 50 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed. One older child or adult is charged 75 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed. Maximum capacity of extra beds/babycots in a room is 1. Any type of extra bed or baby cot is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the hotel. Supplements will not be calculated automatically in the total costs and have to be paid separately in the hotel.

Hunguest Hotel Repce Amenities