Humuya Inn

Check Tegucigalpa Hotel Deals

Humuya Inn Tegucigalpa Reviews

pinchora pinchora
5 star hotel for a 1 star price Jul 21, 2005
In June of 2005 I went to Tegucigalpa to do work with the Red Cross village there. There I stayed in a hotel called the Humuya Inn. The inn is a warmly decorated Spanish colonial-style building that was originally built as a large private residence. It has been elegantly refurbished with Mahogany woodwork, vaulted ceilings, inner archways and fine Italian ceramic floors.

The Humuya Inn is centrally located in one of the finer residential neighborhoods of Tegucigalpa , Honduras and it is a beautiful hotel to stay at. The garden of the hotel was beautiful. The staff is excellent and are willing to do anything to make your stay better in anyway. They even let us have a party on the roof for the kids of the Red Cross Village where we would be up late. The food was amazing and you were able to eat outside in the court yard of the hotel.

And from what I remember the hotel was really cheap...I think it was $24 bucks a night for a room, if I'm not mistaken, and we were able to split that between the group I went down with. Also, on location, is a computer where you can keep in touch with family and friends back home and a gift shop.

Also, the Inn was rated as one of the hotels that is environmentally friendly. You can check out other hotels ratings at:

Check Tegucigalpa Hotel Deals