TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 691,512 travelers just like you!

Hummingbird
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Judy
Hometown: Fresno, California, USA
Location: Visalia, California, USA
Join Date: July 9, 2006
Contributions: Hummingbird has written about 188 places, shared 3,228 photos, left 86,231 comments, and smiled 88,068 times.
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, Okie
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Our trip to Europe and being able to visit Ireland and seeing so many pages in the phone book with our family name. Yep, you got it. I'm part Irish!
Every bit of the United States of America that I have seen!!
Glacier Bay in Alaska!
Panama Canal!
Profile
My motto: Sip lifes sweet nectar!
jendara says:
Happy Birthday Judy:)
Feliz CumpleaƱos Judy:)
huibdos says:
Hi Judy,
Happy birthday to you and greetings to Roger,
from me and Caroline!!
amazed says:
Happy Bday Judy =)

Hummingbird's Travel Blogs

May 10, 2010 – Jun 28, 2010
This was our 60 day roadtrip of the northern half of the US from California to Maine and back again.
Overview 9,476 words 316 51 291
This blog was featured on Tuesday July 5th, 2011
Sep 07, 2009 – Sep 21, 2009
Our two week trip to Alaska, by cruise line, railroad and plane. And getting to see Glacier Bay!!
Overview 10,719 words 1,107 94 1,364
This blog was featured on Thursday October 15th, 2009
Griffith Park Meet-up
Nov 17, 2008
Sunday, November 16, 2008, was the second day meet-up for Quest who was here from Norway for a month.
Overview 878 words 22 10 130

Hummingbird's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Hanford, California, USA
Opened in 1929 this is the oldest and by far the best ice cream parlor in central California!! W…
Free! "Sights & Attractions" in Grundy Center, Iowa, USA
We ran across this fabulous and unusual group of barns quite by accident, but as a quilter mysel…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Lansing, Michigan, USA
This hotel is located a little ways off the freeway and not the easiest to see from the exit. Fr…