Humble Travel Guide

Browse 7 travel reviews, travel blogs and 34 travel photos from real travelers to Humble.

Humble Locals

Melan… sandra Amber allen

Check Humble Hotel Deals

Humble Overview

Humble used to be a small town on FM 1960 that traveled through the countryside. Now Humble is a city with traffic problems especially so close to Houston. There is good shopping in Humble and they massively built up FM 1960. The shopping and restaurants are good there.
My daughter was born at the Humble hospital, but I do not recogmend that hospital for others because of unnecessary complications where I almost lost my first wife.

Wow, small world. My only child was born in Humble hospital and they came very close to killing my first wife. They left my wife badly bleeding from the C section. I told the doctors about the wife's vital signs were continuing to get worse but they ignored me.
Well something about Humble is great shopping and restaurants...if you can stand the traffic.

Popular Nearby Destinations

Houston, we have a problem… overpopulation, namely, which is forcing the city out of its boundaries and across the surrounding countryside at an ever increasing rate. That does make for mul…
1,982travelers 142reviews 78blogs