Hula Grill Waikiki

(808) 923-4852

Hula Grill Waikiki Oahu Reviews

nastassial nastassi…
Loved the Calamari May 30, 2010
I came to this place several times during my travel to hawaii. The food and drinks were amazing, especially the calamari!! the staff were very pleasant and filled me in on things around town! They also have music play on occasion. I got to catch one band and they were great! location is also very very central with a view of the beach right out front. I stayed at the hostel dirrectly behind and this place always seemed busy.

You want hawaiian drinks made in a coconut, great ambiance, fresh air, great view and great staff.. definitely suggest this place!
glicelle glicelle
Great Location for Breakfast Sep 14, 2010
If you're looking for a place to get some breakfast while enjoying the sweeping views of Waikiki Beach then this is the place. It's a great way to start the day, chill and relaxed. The food is decent as well, lots of choices. Predictably, I liked the Loco Moco.
glicelle says:
thanks!! :D This site is really neat
Posted on: Oct 27, 2010
Eric says:
Thanks for sharing your reviews on TravBuddy! Welcome to the site.
Posted on: Oct 26, 2010
jenn79 jenn79
Jan 28, 2007
Hawaiin food always blows my mind. The food here is so fresh and tasty, no wonder everyone looks full and healthy here =)

Hula Grill is no exception. Their mahi mahi is exceptional, they have a wonderful coconut creme brulee and their vegetables are something I can also get used to- and I am not really avegetable fan=)

They're located right above Duke's in the Outrigger Waikiki hotel. Average price of an entree is $20, and their appetizers start at $10. Really good price for some very satisfying, high quality food. You can see the waves break day and night.

The service is very friendly, but the quickest. But hey, you're in Hawaii, right? You should be chillin'.
Kar Hai and I after dinner with ou…
Kar Hai and I, take 2.

Related Travel Blogs About Hula Grill Waikiki

Hula Grill on Waikiki Beach
So Kar Hai swooped in to save the day again! I swear, he's been the most reliable person in my life for quite a while! He came back from seeing his girlfriend at 5pm and called me immediately, as I h… So Kar Hai swooped in to save the day again! I swear, he's been the most reliable person in…
Hula Grill Waikiki Map