Huddle House

229 Sunset Dr SE, Rome, GA, USA - (706) 234-3890

Huddle House Rome Reviews

FlyBoy80 FlyBoy80
Wanna Taste the Home of the South?!!! Aug 20, 2010
Those of you that know me well enough to know I don't ever stop at fast food joints will love this one. I decided to eat at a franchise. To my surprise it was very good. The moment I walked through the doors I felt like I walked into an old 60's dinner. It was a little small inside but with the dinner bar stools I felt right at home. I took a seat to enjoy my meal and looked around at my setting and found it to be very home town feeling. All the locals seem to hang out here as well. So onto the food. I decided to order one of my favorite sandwiches, Country Fried Stake. I have to say when she put my plate in front of me I was just amazed. I took one bit and knew I just had the best CFS I have ever had. I loved it. Next I ate some Onion rings and they were wonderful. After that I had a nice large bowl of Chili w/cheese. All so good and I topped it off with some Cheesecake. Wonderful... It was all so wonderful. So next time your on the route through GA. and you want some good ol' cook'n stop by Huddle House!

So when you stop in let Elane (owner) know JD from Chicago sent you!

Check Rome Hotel Deals