Huckleberry

1014 Wilshire, Santa Monica, CA, USA

Huckleberry Santa Monica Reviews

ahtibat17 ahtibat17
A Local's Cafe Sep 14, 2011
Located in Sata Monica on Wilshire Boulevard, Huckleberry is a quaint little coffee shop. In addition to the extensive coffee selection, they also have a variety of pastries and a full menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The ingrediants come from the local farmers markets and they feature organic ingrediants. Breakfast is served 8-11 am, lunch 8 am - 3 pm, and dinner 3 pm - close. Huckleberry is closed on Mondays.

I ate here for breakfast on a busy Friday morning. It was quick service; order at the counter and then claim a seat. They will bring your food and coffee order to you at the table. I ordered the egg sandwich: egg, bacon, gruyere and arugula on brioche toast. Instead of the over easy eggs recommended, I got mine scrambled (and they still weren't done enough for my liking, so I would suggest specifically saying how you want your eggs cooked). It was a good sandwich, though. Rather large and quite filling. It was a little on the expensive side: nearly $10 for the sandwich. The mocha I had was quite good, too.

Huckleberry is definitely a local's cafe, but I would recommend seeking it out if you're going to be in Santa Monica.
the bacon, egg, gruyere and arugul…

Check Santa Monica Hotel Deals