Hua Plee

16/74 Soi Tong Lor (behind Thai airways Market) Vipavadee Road, Bangkok, Thailand
+662 5111397

Hua Plee Bangkok Reviews

newtampo newtampo
Hua Plee Pub and Restaurant Jul 18, 2010
Hua Plee is a pub and restaurant serves Thai food. It gives you the feeling like you’re eating at home, with the classic furniture, good music, comfort area and full of plants.

I love their food and their decorations. They use a sew machine for a table and use the Chinese newspaper to cover it. I prefer outside area with the mini bar to serve cocktail, whisky, soda and others. My favorite is the sweet green syrup! :D

The top menus are fried-chicken with Mayonnaise, Lon Crab, Sour mixed Cha-om and omellete curry (they cook the sour curry from Tuna), Deep Fried Hua Plee with sweet sauce (yummy!) and fried-pork liver. The service is good, the staff is polite. Most of the customers are Thai, I don’t think tourist might know this place. It’s deep inside the alley of Ladprao 18. That’s why I’d like to share, easy access by taking subway to Phahol yotin station then find Ladprao 18.

Price is from 80-300THB not expensive at all, and it’s near my house so I often go there for dinner :D
My favorite drink
Honey lemon ice tea
here we were
Pearl510 says:
Yes! That would be so great. I miss the Thai food! And I miss hanging out with you as well. I am counting down now :) Tic-toc-tic-toc hahaha.
newtampo says:
:D Thanks Kim! You're so quick, i was just posted :D Hey, let's book one night there, I'll show you :)
Pearl510 says:
Neeew! Nice review :) I want to go here in October. The food looks delicious!

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals